Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
big boss

Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

born in San Fracisco CA and raised for the most part in San Diego for 19 years. Have lived in Iowa since 95. Currently reside in a small town named Menlo, a town so small it doesn't have a store or police force lol, but love rasing my kids in a place where a kid can still be a kid. Would love to live in a town on the west side of the Rockies. Real beautiful country and towns in that area plus just enough reminders of CA. (e.g. 7-11s) and close enough to drive through some more beautiful country to go back home to CA. to visiit and when I don't, just sit in front of my PC playing MMOs right next to a huge window with great scenery and when I need a break, go fishing in the river that runs right though the middle of town.

I was stationed at Miramar for 3.5 years. Best times of my young adulthood life for sure. Gaslamp, what what?!

You asking that, confirms all I said. Nothing compares. Beaufort SC weather with sand fleas versus hot, tropic Cali Sun and the occasional sunburn.

Well, I do declaaaaaare *waves fan in face* might want to double check those weather forecast comparisons again, not to mention hurricane weather comparisons and I certainly appreciate not accidentally running into civil war mass graves on the beaches in CA. 

Edited by stevencolbear

If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with truthiness

I was stationed at Miramar for 3.5 years. Best times of my young adulthood life for sure. Gaslamp, what what?!

I remember going to miramar to watch their air show every summer when the real "top gun" was there. very cool memories  ^_^

If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with truthiness

Lived in West Berlin, Germany as a child, then moved to USA. Grew up most my life in Colorado, I loved it there aside from all the stupid snow. Currently, and hopefully far into the future, I am living in Austin, TX. Austin is the best, I couldn't be happier. 

Larissa Angus

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct] [Personal Portfolio]

I am in St. Louis but on the Illinois side. Usually I just tell people St. Louis, MO because it may as well be due to being so close to the border. I grew up near Richmond, VA and to be honest would love to move back there one day. 

I grew up O'Fallon... and always say I'm going to St. Louis when I go home o.O.

born in San Fracisco CA and raised for the most part in San Diego for 19 years. Have lived in Iowa since 95. Currently reside in a small town named Menlo, a town so small it doesn't have a store or police force lol, but love rasing my kids in a place where a kid can still be a kid. Would love to live in a town on the west side of the Rockies. Real beautiful country and towns in that area plus just enough reminders of CA. (e.g. 7-11s) and close enough to drive through some more beautiful country to go back home to CA. to visiit and when I don't, just sit in front of my PC playing MMOs right next to a huge window with great scenery and when I need a break, go fishing in the river that runs right though the middle of town.

We have 7-11s in Texas.  Free slurpee day FTW!

I live in Europe, Serbia, crazy people live here, we're mostly known for our spite (i.e. we do things even when we know it will ruin us, why? just in spite!) crazy I know. Serbia is known for great food and friendly people (hospitality). Economy sucks big time but if you have the money, there is no better place to live.

I'd love to live in Barcelona or any island in Greece.

Born in Houston, lived in lots of places in the USA (TX, CA, GA, AR, IL, FL, VA) plus Germany.  Love Austin, have been here for 14+ years, and hope to stay here!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Born in Houston, lived in lots of places in the USA (TX, CA, GA, AR, IL, FL, VA) plus Germany.  Love Austin, have been here for 14+ years, and hope to stay here!

Military brat?  I was, plus military.  I'll see your 8 places, and up the wager.  I've lived in:

SC, MI, IL, CA, WA, TX, NC, FL, ME, and Germany.

If were playing this game Ive lived in AL, NC, MS, KS, OK, TX, AZ, and one year OCONUS somewhere.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I live in Santa Monica and as I'm sure Jdub can confirm, I can't move anywhere.  I mean honestly, where am I going to go.  I live in Santa Monica for God's sake.

I've been here for 10+ years, clearly the ridiculous cost of living and traffic I've already overcome.

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ