Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adall

The Community's Crowfall Wiki

Hello Crowfall community!

Today I am proud to announce Crowfall's first community driven wiki, powered by thedregs.net. This is the fourth installment from thedregs.net community for all Crowfall followers to take part of! Two of our members have been working diligently over the last week to compile a boat load of information for you into one location as well as set up access for the community at large to make necessary changes and updates to the content of the wiki. We have received a lot of positive feedback from those in the community and based on that feedback we have decided to release this wiki to you! We are truly excited to reveal what we hope will be an invaluable resource to the entire Crowfall user base and we welcome everyone to take part in building this wiki for the betterment of the community!

The wiki we are presenting is currently the largest of all Crowfall wikis and is entirely advertisement free. There is plenty of information available right now with over 220 sub-articles and we look forward to working with all of you to ensure this is the most accurate source for all of the information that has been released about Crowfall.

A big thank you to Primal and Jihan for working tirelessly on this over the last week and a special thanks to courant101 for allowing us to use some of his compilations to help flesh out some of the content we have. You three are major factors in the Crowfall community and have been for a very long time. We all appreciate the work you do for this community! If anyone has any questions or feedback, feel free to post here, message me here or stop by thedregs forums and join in on the discussion.

Are you ready for some information on Crowfall? Jump right in!

Tusen takk!

~ Adall

Additional Resources for The Dregs Community

Community Forums

Community Marketplace

Live Chat via Slack

Edited by Adall

I'm excited that we were able to get this in your hands so soon, it's been less than two weeks since we brought the forums online.

This is one of many projects we have lined up for The Dregs to make our site as community focused as possible. The wiki is completely opened to edits by the playerbase, which is why the others failed (The admins went AWOL). There will be a lot of information released as the game gets picked up into testing, and we know we can't do it alone....but for now, we have gotten everyone started with a ton of information regarding this game. Editing is as easy as registering an account on the wiki.

To quote Regulus:

"The work is far from done, and we have plans on improving it's design, add templates, make the information easier to read and navigate, and much more. It will constantly evolve as the developers share information and what contributions you put in as players."

Stop by the forums and let us know what you think, we're always open to feedback and discussion.

wc

The amount of unique traffic we have had to the wiki has left us in awe. Thousands of (what I would consider) potentially new Crowfall players that are being linked from major social networks, bulletin board, and google have crawled our pages finding some of the most up-to-date information ever gathered on this game.

I'd like to also point out that we have just opened a running guild list on the wiki to allow the community to keep rolodex of guild contacts & information, and to reach out to players in search of a place to call home.

wc

I'd like to thank ACE for giving us a spot in their recent newsletter.

We are still continuously updating the wiki (I'd like to take all the credit but Jihan has been updating it almost the instant news comes out), and I expect to see a lot more info as we get our hands on testing.

We've got power tooltip data from the Confessor and Legionnaire fully documented from jumboperson's live streams, will be adding the Knight as soon as we can! Would love to see updates from anyone with A0 access who can fill in any gaps.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

The wiki is continuing to grow and improve with contributions from Garukor, Purplestreak, and Fenrial. It's great to see more and more people engaging in building this resource for the community- thanks all of you!

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Just a quick fyi: the dregs wiki and the forum are both down today while we're moving hosts due to the increased traffic we're been getting.

Just give the DNS time to propagate and things will be back to normal.

DNS should be propagated by now.