Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Frag/pvp Videos. What's Your Favorite?

facerip

you opened the thread with a wow video... this is for you:

r792058_6900358.jpg

You mean a video by one of the best WoW arena and Asheron's Call players of all time?  If you watched the video you would notice that the awareness and actions they are performing are incredible.

This was a post about skill based videos.  Not my problem you can't get over the fact that things exist in games you don't play that involve a high level of skill to accomplish.

Instead of some poor insult, maybe try to contribute.  Or is that too much for your ego to participate in such an Off-Topic thread?  You could have at least posted some non-factor SD video from a game that requires next to no skill to master.

Edited by facerip

Haha, is facerip another one of those tryhard PVPers who thinks they're something because of WoW? Where do these idiots keep coming from?

World of Warcraft has never been synonymous with producing good PVPers, and never will be. What a laughing stock. I hope more of your kind come out of the woodwork.

Haha, is facerip another one of those tryhard PVPers who thinks they're something because of WoW? Where do these idiots keep coming from?

World of Warcraft has never been synonymous with producing good PVPers, and never will be. What a laughing stock. I hope more of your kind come out of the woodwork.

That seems to only be true in the tiny circles of gamers that were never able to adapt to modern games.  They are basically just making giant assumptions based on zero experience though. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

That seems to only be true in the tiny circles of gamers that were never able to adapt to modern games.  They are basically just making giant assumptions based on zero experience though. 

I'm glad you agree with me

Well post an example of what you think skillful pvp looks like.  That was the purpose of this thread.  I don't really need your weird assumption about what kind of skill I have in what games I play.

I'm glad you agree with me

Obviously I don't agree with you, I prefer gamers that actually seek out competition and dominate it... not people that play fringe games on fringe servers and think they understand what skill is... while being absolutely awful at any competitive game. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Lol, this guy is claiming WoW takes skill? Hahahaha what a scrub.

Then show us an example of what "skillful" mmorpg pvp is.

The darkfall video you posted is like a 1 out of 10 of great display of skill from that game.  There are tons of better skillful videos from DF and DFUW.  Even the quake vide you posted is old and is far below the currently skill level of "good" in that game.

Edited by facerip