Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

Marriage in Crowfall

ugh. god I hope not. more pointless crap. focus more on game mechanics, pvp, and siege plz. this literally could not matter any less.

I'm going to have to agree with skullet. That's just adding unnecessary fluff to the game. Everything is supposed to have meaning. Unless in marriage, we could have babies, and with permadeath we could carry on as our baby...but what about those that didn't want to get married? The permabachelor's?! I don't see it happening personally.

Will you marry me ?

I can't wait for it I'll we ride our white unicorns into the sunset, and a merry flock of pet pigeons frolics around us .

Edited by rajah

yeah I mean honestly the more you add to a game, the more you could potentially take away from it. this is up and coming. gotta work on the things that matter first, then once stability is solid add.

I'll disagree. The more features a game may have the larger of a crowd you may attract. Of course I do agree that the small things such as marriage is something that can be later added as a patch down the road. 

But it's not really trying to attract a larger crowd. The devs have said, this game won't be for everyone.

I'd think this would be of lowest priority. Something to add years down the road when devs can't think of anything else to add.

Possibly, but that would mean that they ran out of good ideas...and that's a scary thought. Let's hope they never run out of good ideas okay?!

Will marriage be possible anywhere in the world or only in designated areas ? Wii be possible to marry persons 10 levels above or below you ?

Will marriage be a crafting skill, and will there be a risk of accidentally marrying a wrong person by clicking yes with all those crafting windows open ?

Important questions like these should be addressed ASAP.

Edited by rajah

Let's see what year did the RP part of RPG die? All I can see are selfish me-centric people with no consideration for what others would find fun in a Role Playing game.

Although this thread is just one massive troll anyway...

Edited by phatcat09

#CrowFallBata

~Sweet Sensations~

puppy punch Count: 28

Let's see what year did the RP part of RPG die? All I can see are selfish me-centric people with no consideration for what others would find fun in a Role Playing game.

Although this thread is just one massive troll anyway...

You mean like those who don't understand why trash talking is fun, and want us all to merely shake hands, and slap each other on the back after we've killed them?  It's a forum, it's open for discussion for anyone, no matter their viewpoint. 

There's role playing, and then there's creepy.