Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

Marriage in Crowfall

OP, there's no reason to have this kind of thing built in-game. Considering you can construct things in Crowfall, I don't see why a cathedral wouldn't be possible. Instead, you should be asking for a music system like LOTRO or something, so that you can roleplay all kinds of things not just a wedding. If we also see lots of cosmetic clothing options, you could have all sorts of things like this going on. 

Why did y'all revive this wonderful thread?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Clearly critical element of the core game system.....

Will you marry me?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

you should know by now that you're gonna die alone

Nooooo

SWrkfdj.jpg

The magical thing about extra features is

I want a comprehensive goat herding simulator built into the game. I should be able to take my flock(?) of goats to different pastures, and then breed them to produce different-looking goats. There should be goat herding ladder, goat prize shows, and robust crafting system revolving around goat milk...

Or maybe devs should just focus on PvP.

Will I be able to marry that special someone, assuming I really like the person ?

No, but you will be able to kill them and take their stuff, repeatedly.  And, also, burn their house down.

X88mIYV.jpg

No. Not in this game. Its a fine system in some MMO's when it has fun systems to go with it, like relationship progression related perks, duo-dungeons and conveniences, but none of those would really work in Crowfall.

This is something VERY COOL. It's SO simple to implement and it totally fits the Crowfall universe. Cannot say how awesome I think this is.

Reminds me of a very few games where you could actually marry someone or could just go to a church and pop some fireworks.

“War is mass murder, conscription is slavery and taxation is robbery.” ― Murray N. Rothbard
alGxc9C.png
✣Junte-se a nós✣

Will I be able to marry that special someone, assuming I really like the person ?

So when I get married off unwillingly to some Barron just to get my guild a bigger slab of land I'll have you to blame?

Stick to standing in front of the church in Stormwind please.

Even if you say that you do not need the marriage, and act all tough, I know that deeply inside you are eager to experience this wonderful moment. The softer gentler part of you screams inside "YES! I WANT TO GET MARRIED!!!"

11_runescape-wedding.jpg

No other occasion in game will allow you to freely wear fancy hats and gorgeous dresses. So please say "Yes" to marriage as the stretch goal #3 !