Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jestahr

Any Mmo's You Are Looking Forward To?

I will likely get the new Legion WoW expansion just to see the content. I was a big fan of Burning Crusade and the Legion xpac could bring back some fond memories!

I quit after the first raid tier of cataclysm (nefarion 2.0) so I figure a 2 month sub would be good to level from 80 to 110 and see the new legion stuff. I have no interest in raiding though. Sub, level, run some dungeons, un-sub. That's the plan.

Eternal Crusade and Camelot Unchained have potential, though the former (especially) looks like it could end up being bad.  Also, I am still keeping an eye on EQ Next.  Sadly, this means I have a very long wait tell I get into a game I am looking forward to. 

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

Crowfall (duh) for my PvP itch.

Star Citizen for spresskraft pewpew.

Tree of Savior because I loved Ragnarok Online back in 2003-2007 and it basically is what RO2 should have been.

Everquest Next for my more classical MMORPG needs.

...thats about it.

Also following Camelot Unchained and Shroud of the Avatar, but they have not really convinced me yet.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

Crowfall, Camelot Unchained, Tree of Savior, and Repopulation.

By looking forward to the Repopulation I mean, looking forward to full release. It's already available in it's alpha state, and it's not bad.

Not sure how they're all going to turn out, so I'm just waiting to see which of them actually catches my interest the most. I'll probably at least try each of them once.

Bless KR & Crowfall - nothing else. 

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor