Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tlope

[FN] Flux Nation (Gaming Community) - The Obstacle is the Path

`2vwh6x0.jpg

Flux as a Community

Flux Nation is a medium sized, international community of people that was formed with intentions of bringing together multiple gaming communities into a singular force. We pride ourselves on our sense of unity and direction that we present in the active games the community takes part in. Our main goal is to have fun with some relaxed serious play, we work together to make experiences enjoyable for all and radiate a positive vibe to players outside of the community. 

We have the core of the community who have backed Crowfall during the Kickstarter and many more members that chose to support afterwards. In addition to Crowfall, members play a decent variety of games with a heavy emphasis on a couple at time. The age of members seem to average around mid-twenties, with a population of roughly 100 members (30 or so active daily).

We welcome any and all Crowfall backers to our teamspeak regardless of the guild they are aligned with considering it is all of us who form the Crowfall community - fluxnation.typefrag.com:7515

We have no requirements on participation or activity. We simply ask as you represent us, you present yourself accordingly in games with maturity and respect. 

www.fluxnation.org

Flux's Role in Crowfall

Many members take the time to play in Pre-Alpha testing, while submitting suggestions and bug findings. Building relationships with other members that are participating in the testing phases is another priority for us as well in hopes of developing alliances with reliable individuals. We are happy to be given a chance to prove that we are trustworthyexperienced, and reliable ourselves.

As Crowfall develops and things evolve, we will find a suitable alignment where we believe we fit into regarding the Gods and campaigns we chose to participate in. We are a group, and we will make group decisions as a whole.

Regarding leadership, the community admins and senior admins will hold officers positions, with the rest of the tiers available to be earned by anyone willing to participate with us!

• Community Leader - Spark. Her MMO experience includes, but not limited to, Runescape, World of Warcraft, Diablo, and Elder Scrolls Online. She usually maintains a role of Tank or Healer and thrives on the opportunities to protect the group, and maintain order.
  • Senior Admin - Technicalist. He is our technical support for the community. His MMO history consists of ArchAge, Tera, Everquest, Elder Scrolls Online, and all the Diablos. He is a very experienced gamer and thrives on making strategic group moves and decisions.
  • Senior Admin - Tlope. I enjoy long walks on the beach and I'm a great conversationalist on at least two topics. I tend to be our primary PvP strategist as well as head recruitment officer. 
  • Admin - Osiris and Gurney. Both Osiris and Gurney have many years of gaming behind them and have been put in leadership positions because of the higher knowledge-based decisions they provide and calm attitudes they maintain in high tense situations.

I.  Admin Council - Crowfall council that consists of Flux community administration heads. This rank is unobtainable by the general population.

II.  Guild Elites - Crowfall council that is obtainable by general Crowfall recruits. This rank is earned by active participation in both Crowfall and the Flux community that display adequate skill in any of the categories listed below.

A.  Warriors - This core group holds members of the guild that are responsible for the bulk of PvP activity on a daily basis.Grand Overseer - Overseer is responsible for making executive decisions based  on fighting tactics and will lead the Knights into battle.

1.  Grand Overseer - Overseer is responsible for making executive decisions based  on fighting tactics and will lead the Knights into battle.

a.  Lord Of Bones - Marshal is the Overseer assistant and is chosen only by the Overseer. This member displays excellence in skill on the battlefield, and has proven to be of utmost importance ensuring the safety of the Overseer himself/herself.

(1).  Knights -  Knights are chosen by the warriors as their trusted leaders, and are responsible for coordinating with the higher ranking officials to make significant decisions regarding strategic and intellectual group moves.

B.  Pioneer - The backbone of the guild. The pioneers maintain everything that the guild needs to thrive in the world of crowfall. Deals with exploration of the map, collection of thralls and rare materials, and liaisons with warriors and intel for participation in raiding and ganking.

1.  Pathfinders - Pathfinders are our brave explorers that travel the campaign world mapping out the landscape. They are the gatherers of materials that could be dangerous to obtain alone, therefore requiring the company of a group of warriors. Pathfinders may not excel in PvP, but they will be skilled enough to handle themselves in light combat they might encounter during their treacherous journeys.

2. Grand Maester - The Grand Maester is the individual that has the highest level ability or skill in the trades.

a.  Master Artisan - A person who is highly skilled in a particular craft. 

b.  Merchants - Merchants set up business in allied eternal kingdoms to promote healthy trade amongst the kingdom. The Merchant is also responsible for bringing in much desired items from outside sources to the community hubs to be further processed into valuables.

c.  Resource Collectors - Resource collectors will communicate with the Grand Maester in detailing out what mass/easily obtained materials are in high demand for the kingdom.

C.  Intelligence - The intelligence division of the guild will consist of singular individuals that are willing to scope out the surrounding area for warriors, gathering information on nearby groups, and assassinating significant targets to turn the tide mid combat.

1.   Baelish - The Baelish is not only the most proficient in his/her skills, but must be able to give direction to the Sparrows. Detection of the Baelish, or incorrect movement on behalf of the Baelish's orders, could easily result in catastrophic results for the warriors and lives of his/her Sparrows.

a.  Lord Of Whispers - The second in command to the Baelish, must be proficient in all varieties of sabotage.

(1).  Sparrow - Sparrows are members that are responsible for infiltrating other guilds for the purpose of gathering information or to perform malicious acts to weaken rival guilds.

If interested, please let us know through forums or teamspeak, and we will be happy to have you as apart of our community!

Edited by Tlope

"Paint me like one of your French girls Jack"

-Unknown

Although we find ourselves busy with daily obligations, when we do get a chance to participate in testing we like to shoot for the top with the wonderful Crowfall community!

ny6161.png

There are some excellently skilled testers out there that definitely keep it challenging, and we have enjoyed playing alongside everyone!

Edited by Spark

2wcgwap.jpg

Community Manager for Flux Gaming Community

We discriminate against grillz

-Unknown

6 hour bump

-Unknown

We like to have fun, but on occasion get serious to get things done!

-Unknown

Still here. Much wow. Guild Good. 

-Unknown

Daily bump

-Unknown

WTB friends

-Unknown

Still looking for friends....

-Unknown

Still here...

-Unknown

We are excited to get in pre alpha testing!

-Unknown

Nothing wrong with a shameless bump

-Unknown

Almost slipped off the first page!

-Unknown

Any League of Legends players out there feel free to join the teamspeak and we can get some games in!

-Unknown

Can't wait for alpha 2!

-Unknown