Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: Upgrades & T-Shirts - Official Discussion Thread

ACE Co-founder Gordon Walton shares news about a new option for upgrading pledge packages, wearable Crowfall merchandise,  stock offering update and more

FULL STORY

Please join these these threads to discuss: 

T-shirt design feedback

Pledge package upgrades

AtCF newsletter feedback

For all other topics related to the Founders' Update, join the discussion below.

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

I might be jumping the gun a bit here but the article says that the shirts are going for pre-order now.  Does now mean 'right now' because the shirts aren't in the store.  Or do I need to wait a day or two?

The t-shirt section starts with "Also coming tomorrow".  :)   We have the direct link up for the shirt: http://crowfall-merchandise.myshopify.com/products/limited-edition-crowfall-early-backer-t-shirt

The base article will be updated shortly with that.  The store will have a link to it tomorrow.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Since you are only making 1000 shirts, is it possible to get an exact time when you have it, so that us noobies from EU does not get shafted by others grabbing everything whilst we sleep.

I'm more worried about shipping costs and taxes... Last time I ordered some shirts from the US I had to pay so much extra it was twice as expensive.

Edit: And here we go: $20 dollars for the shirt and $20 for shipping. Sorry, but I'm not going to pay that much for shipping alone. I want to support you, but not like this.

rGiuC9v.png

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Since you are only making 1000 shirts, is it possible to get an exact time when you have it, so that us noobies from EU does not get shafted by others grabbing everything whilst we sleep.

We haven't started manufacturing them yet, so we can flex the number some either way.  The pre-orders will inform the final number.  Everyone who orders will get their shirt.

I'm more worried about shipping costs and taxes... Last time I ordered some shirts from the US I had to pay so much extra it was twice as expensive.

Yes, shipping costs overseas from the USA is simply outrageous.  Over the last few years the cost of shipping has easily doubled.  I wish I had a way to make it work better for folks!

Edit: And here we go: $20 dollars for the shirt and $20 for shipping. Sorry, but I'm not going to pay that much for shipping alone. I want to support you, but not like this.

rGiuC9v.png

I don't blame you.  We need a better solution for Europe in particular given our concentration of folks there.

The cost of shipping is the same up to 5lbs, which means you should be able to get multiple shirts for the same shipping price but that may be small comfort.

Yes, shipping costs overseas from the USA is simply outrageous.  Over the last few years the cost of shipping has easily doubled.  I wish I had a way to make it work better for folks!

No worries, I don't blame you. I rather pledge the $20 directly then giving $20 away to a 3rd party for shipping.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

And that is not even taking into account the 25% VAT and 10,7% import fee into Norway.

So doing the math, the shirt is going to cost me around $55 when its $20 in the store.

Will these be available in lady fit or one fit for everyone?

These that we are doing the mass manufacturing of are all a regular male t-shirt (small -> 3XL).   We'll have some on-demand shirts coming online next week and beyond that let you pick your shirt style and colors.

One other point I should have made in the update, is that we will be supporting guilds that want to design Crowfall merchandise for their guild.  We don't have the logistics of this figured out but we do want to accommodate our fans if they want to build custom Crowfall apparel.

I don't blame you.  We need a better solution for Europe in particular given our concentration of folks there.

The cost of shipping is the same up to 5lbs, which means you should be able to get multiple shirts for the same shipping price but that may be small comfort.

Find T-Shirt shop in Europe, should not be extremely difficult to coordinate.

IF in the future we poor EU Crows can buy the shirts for not double price, can there be any method to get the "same" Early-style ones?

I understand that it comes with problems (making an order now for a possibility is not quite good, but letting it be purchasable for everyone later is not better), but we (or at least I) sure would be grateful. :)