Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kickstarter / Pre-Alpha

Go to solution Solved by courant101,

Ace isn't under any obligation to follow any one particular system, as long as all A1 backers get in before any A2's do. They could go off of original pledge date, date of qualification, level/quality of forum activity, RNG, or any combination of those or other factors.

All completely biased. It should be based on how well they like a user's forum avatar, geographic location, and overall snarkiness of posts.

I'm backer #169. I originally backed at the $38 level in KS, then later upgraded to gold, then later upgraded again to sapphire. If my backer number was based on when I upgraded last, then I wouldn't be backer #169. So it's based on when you first pledged, regardless of upgrades. The upgrade just changes your group.

How do you know what number backer you are? I can't seem to find mine.

RRI29sw.png

How do you know what number backer you are? I can't seem to find mine.

The backers who pledged on Kickstarter are able to see their backer number by logging on the KS website, while the backer # of those who pledged directly on the CF site isn't displayed anywhere I think.

If I understood correctly, ACE will use the date of the first pledge, both for KS and CF website backers, to determine the order for the rewards.

Edited by courant101
  • 2 weeks later...

The backers who pledged on Kickstarter are able to see their backer number by logging on the KS website, while the backer # of those who pledged directly on the CF site isn't displayed anywhere I think.

If I understood correctly, ACE will use the date of the first pledge, both for KS and CF website backers, to determine the order for the rewards.

Ah!  Thank you very much that explains why I couldn't see it then as I backed through the website!

RRI29sw.png