Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Siegnir

Did My Email Get Leaked?

Now Crowfall can never have a Hunter archetype.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

and he misunderstood the instructions he was given. 

I'm actually curious as to what the initial instructions were, to help me put into context the severity of the goof. We have all done silly things at work. I recall one time I worked at a go cart and putt-putt place and was tasked with ensuring all the carts made it around the track in a given time frame. What I was not told was that I  was supposed to already be all full speed when I started the clock, I instead started the clock when I left the starting line which resulted in some exceptionally fast lap times.

Thanks for the free mailing list of people interested in Crowfall, Hunter!

Edit: I demand an extra shirt for this egregious breach of my privacy. Can it say "I got my email leaked and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" with the Crowfall logo on the back?

Edited by Hi!

I'm actually curious as to what the initial instructions were, to help me put into context the severity of the goof. We have all done silly things at work. I recall one time I worked at a go cart and putt-putt place and was tasked with ensuring all the carts made it around the track in a given time frame. What I was not told was that I  was supposed to already be all full speed when I started the clock, I instead started the clock when I left the starting line which resulted in some exceptionally fast lap times.

lol driving go cart must be a pretty cool job. And yea it happens to everyone to make mistakes at work and the email one wasn't a really serious goof imo. It gives us something to talk about.  :P

Mistakes happen.

A long time ago, at my first job, I was refilling the copy machine toner.  The toner came in these big pressurized tubes.  You locked the tubes into the machine and then pulled a strip to release the toner.  I thought the tube was locked in... but I was wrong.

It happened in a tiny copy closet.  The result basically looked like this except it covered all the walls and shelves, too.

I looked like a cartoon character after a bomb goes off in their hands.

yh2Xi.jpg

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

Yeap, got the same email..... Worst part is... i know the guy that hit REPLY ALL to the email....

What an idiot. What kind of dummy would do that.

Some people....

2618670-0199714375-Kappa.png

In that guy's defense it was asking for something that is publicly available on the forums and it was from an official email address. That guy (whoever he may be) probably didn't see the CC list. 

Edited by Zybak

I asked my colleague at work to book a Tour bus from London to Edinburgh, and back again.

She got a quote from a tour bus company with a base in Edinburgh. So they would have to drive the down to London, pick us up, go back to Edinburgh, take us back to London the next day, then drive all the way back to Edinburgh. Essentially doubling the travel distance for the driver, another 800 miles.

When I asked her why she didn't get a quote from a local company, she said 'there weren't any'. Apparently there are no Tour bus hire companies within the southern half of England. Apparently I'm in the wrong business.

Help me.

Edited by xaine