Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Castle Crafter Conglomerate

Verot

New guild that requires you to have a castle, and access to alpha testing. We are going to stake out a name as the premier crafting guild in the game and dominate the economy. Must also donate $25 towards the purchase of additional Emerald or above pledge package, if we don't reach that goal then we will purchase the most beneficial parcels/strongholds available.

Guild structure - I'm the leader and you must place your structure in my EK with full access. All guild resources will also be funneled to me and then given out as necessary to the 4 designated subordinates/princess ponies. Princess Ponies will be responsible for all marketing and growing of the CCC brand, while I'm in charge or resources and profits.

Interested parties can gift their current/additional pledge packages to me and I'll reward you appropriately later.

Thanks and good day.

Before anyone gets the bright idea to boycott us for our high prices and abysmal customer service, be prepared to face the wrath of our massive hammers. He who controls the crafters controls the universe. By "he" I mean me, cue maniacal laughter.

Edited by Verot

Also since I plan on offering nothing in the way of guild website/forum I need someone to design and submit for my approval a Forgemaster riding a Princess Pony/Nighmare for use as a signature. All submissions which are not selected will result in that player being blacklisted from the guild, better bring your A game.

Edited by Verot

Since I am the first, I request my title be Chief Big Log Princess Pony.

Done, Chief Big Log will be in charge of all wood related crafting.

HOLD ON THERE, you don't have a castle yet. Your position is on hold until I see a sapphire or above forum badge or you have gifted me a Castle from the store.

Edited by Verot

Must also donate $25 towards the purchase of additional Emerald or above pledge package, if we don't reach that goal then we will purchase the most beneficial parcels/strongholds available.

Guild structure - I'm the leader and you must place your structure in my EK with full access. All guild resources will also be funneled to me and then given out as necessary to the 4 designated subordinates/princess ponies. Princess Ponies will be responsible for all marketing and growing of the CCC brand, while I'm in charge or resources and profits.

Oh boy.  That's one way to mooch an emerald I guess XD

PmnGhMD.jpg

í blóði er hefnd kvöl er ótta dýrð sorg ríkir

Oh boy.  That's one way to mooch an emerald I guess XD

Not mooching off an emerald, creating an additional emerald and in the process helping fund this glorious game. I may have to sweeten the pot as there are still some unfilled Princess Pony positions left. I'm also considering a possible name change, Lantern Watch is really good and got me thinking.

Observers of the Torch

Lamppost Viewing Syndicate

Sparkle Watch

Lamp Light Destroyed My Nightvision

I'm open to suggestions but again I have final say on the eventual name and if your name is rejected, then you shall be blacklisted.

Not mooching off an emerald, creating an additional emerald and in the process helping fund this glorious game. I may have to sweeten the pot as there are still some unfilled Princess Pony positions left. I'm also considering a possible name change, Lantern Watch is really good and got me thinking.

Observers of the Torch

Lamppost Viewing Syndicate

Sparkle Watch

Lamp Light Destroyed My Nightvision

I'm open to suggestions but again I have final say on the eventual name and if your name is rejected, then you shall be blacklisted.

Gas Lamp Peeping Toms

I love Lantern

Kerosene Sentry Guards

Torch Light Chronometer Buccaneers 

Oh that's right I'm not allowed in your stupid guild because I don't have a castle.  That's fine, I'll just start my own called The Fluffy Bunny Unicorn Flyers.  Only requirement I'll have is guild members must burn down all CCC castles in every CW you go into.

It has been brought to my attention that I should soften my edges if I want to attract more players, the old "you attract more flies with honey" approach. 

If that is the sort of guild/leader you are looking for then I suggest you look elsewhere.

I will join if the emerald package is under my name...

"Paint me like one of your French girls Jack"

-Unknown