Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Castle Models?

Verot

They are probably still concepting. the Keep was done so quick as its needed for an environment to test in but a Castle is much larger so  the model itself will probably be a few months as its on the back burner after concepting.

"Oh I'm sooooo gonna enjoy playing them Centaurs"

Here's how it will go from top to bottom

Large castle is smaller then a citadel

Citadel is small then Palace.

Palace's max size bigger then anything in Eternal Kingdom.

There you go.

• Large Castle
  • Citadel
  • Palace

Edit:

Castles, Citadel and Palace  still in concept.

We will see them in future videos hopefully.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

There you go.

• Large Castle
  • Citadel
  • Palace

Edit:

I doubt they've even started concepting the citadel and palaces since they aren't really a priority right now. The palace/citadel we saw in the Overview video was just basic cylinders textured with a basic texture and viewed from a distance so that doesn't even count as a blockout. I'd say we'll be lucky to see anything on the castle outside of concepting in 3-4 months.

"Oh I'm sooooo gonna enjoy playing them Centaurs"

I doubt they've even started concepting the citadel and palaces since they aren't really a priority right now. The palace/citadel we saw in the Overview video was just basic cylinders textured with a basic texture and viewed from a distance so that doesn't even count as a blockout. I'd say we'll be lucky to see anything on the castle outside of concepting in 3-4 months.

That's might be true, I'd be patient about it.

Palace and citadel will be so expensive.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

That's might be true, I'd be patient about it.

Palace and citadel will be so expensive.

And people will be expecting very much from it. I mean basically every building has to offer something otherwise spending a huge amount of money would kinda fell wasted. I mean if I would buy an Imperial Palace that thing has to shine brighter as the sun, so the citizens of my EK will know who's on top. Just joking but still... they have to be fancy otherwise people won't go for it. (at least I am not going for a not good looking citadel)

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

There you go.

• Large Castle
  • Citadel
  • Palace

Edit:

Mox, dont you forget about the Fortress please!

I really dont want the Fortress be missing from the stronghold concept, because i really like the concept how it is or was.

See, because I totally saw this coming if they dont mention the Fortress on the new shop page, i made this thread.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/7941-fortress-gone-from-the-concept/

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

• 4 weeks later...