Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SB.exe easter egg

fuggeroffuggington

this must happen

Some epic harmless looking mob named Sbexe that 1 shots anyone without provocation during a chat dialogue or something. Or an awesome spell called "Sbexe"

Edited by fuggeroffuggington

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

lol...yes

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

this must happen

Some epic harmless looking mob named Sbexe that 1 shots anyone without provocation during a chat dialogue or something. Or an awesome spell called "Sbexe"

Needs some punctuation. How about S'bêxé.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

There also needs to be a camp with a druid in tower just raining hell on some instant spawn lizards and signs by the water to remind you to turn off run before entering.

Maj, Keeper of Da Plank - The Shipwrecked Pirates

this must happen

This may be the best post on these forums.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

• 2 weeks later...

SB.exe is the only reason I've ever died.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I think an arbitrary NPC town that serves no general purpose other than a spectacle should be included, maybe named Oversight. The town could be inhibited by a spy NPC posing as a member of the community, sends his pet to attack a guard, when another guard defends that guard by attacking the pet, a guard defending the pet attacks the opposed guard; until all the guards are busy fighting each other and the city is taken over by 12 NPC's who hang out at the tree of life killing other NPC's as they respawn or recall in 1 at a time.

Edited by dhal

I must consider my sins

• 4 weeks later...