Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

Alex Trebek: Jeopardy Wealth Distribution 2016

How do you feel about Trebek's 32nd year as Jeopardy's host and the work he has done distributing wealth to middle class people who can deliver answers in forms of questions?

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I saw a cool shirt on the subway coming back from Brooklyn yesterday.

"Get rich or try sharing"

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

People who agree with "Alex Trebek" are all under the age of 30 and have never had a real job and paid taxes. 

"Paint me like one of your French girls Jack"

-Unknown

People who agree with "Pat Sajak" are brainwashed baby boomers drunk on Fox News.

SWrkfdj.jpg

People who agree with "Alex Trebek" are all under the age of 30 and have never had a real job and paid taxes. 

free money is free money, don't have to agree with anyone,

I'll change sides in a flash if I get paid.

I'm all in favor of game show controlled aide for those who need it, but as someone who never gets that aide I don't want to have to keep paying for people who don't need to watch the show.

People who agree with "Pat Sajak" are brainwashed baby boomers drunk on Fox News.

I'm more for Doctors anyways, so I'm a greys anatomy fan.

-Unknown

Considering most of your cable bill goes to the Military Channel as opposed to the tiny sliver of percentage that goes toward Jeopardy...

SWrkfdj.jpg

Considering most of your cable bill goes to the Military Channel as opposed to the tiny sliver of percentage that goes toward Jeopardy...

As someone who was on the military channel I'm clearly biased but I don't have as big of a problem with that as some could. Big cable networks try to have their hands in too many cookie jars, thats why I will always prefer my local channels.

-Unknown

The Military Channel is one of the most wasteful money pits in history which is 90%,beaurocracy and useless who's programming is saved by blind hero worship.

I'm personally in favor of the PBS party.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I keep reading that in Sean Connery's voice...

I keep read that in Sean Connery's voice...

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg