Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

A Game  by hideo kojima and Metal Gear Team, not Konami.

Release date on all platforms: 1st of September 2015.

I hope that the publisher "Konami" won't do their fishy grab money stuff to MGO [Metal Gear Online] cosmetic changes only.

Other then that you will have fun playing the game if everything went according to the plans

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Confirmed, Metal Gear Solid V is amazing!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain

Regarding micro transaction, i'm not worried apparently you can gain the currency just by playing the game:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-solid-5s-online-pvp-mode-locked-behind-/1100-6429981/

We are now recruiting! Read more here!

o8WHnLc.png

MGO 3 [Metal Gear Online 3] is coming out on consoles about a month after release of the single player

And on PC MGO 3 coming somewhere in January 2016

Yes indeed It's a let down to read the news about it, but i will have fun more in single player then multi-player.

I expect multi-player in PC will have cheaters if they won't implement an anti-cheat server sided.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Cheaters are found to be on consoles as well, but there are even more on PC.

For me, I not gonna buy the game, only when it became really cheap.

I really only am waiting for such a game like Crowfall to come out since a decade now, I am not gonna be interested in these cheap crap other games anymore when i found my jewel i am looking for for so long.

Actually it wouldnt even be a jewel, it would be just a game that is only half as good as the developers, their marketing, and the gaming websites are saying or trying to make us believe.

Not a jewel or anything, really nothing special, just a good game for once, but even thats too much for gaming industry these days.

MGS 5 isnt a bad game for sure, I really appreciate Hideo Kojimas work. Konami will go bankrupt when he leaves the company. I am already amused just imagining how they at Konami are looking already now for developers for the next MGS game when MGS 5 is still in progress. And its gonna be so much fun when another half-hearted, wanna-be  ****  game maker gonna drive the MGS franchise into the sand where it will sink and rot. As if you would find people like Hideo in the gaming industry like there is sand on the beach. All these wanna-be game makers who are there for their money making jobs doing miserable work, thinking they can make a game only because they are able to do programming. My my, gaming industry, what do you have become?! You used to be cool when I was young. And now, look at you. Having a huge house, 4 cars, and all this stuff, but you got one thing not anymore, integrity. Well as well as creativity, risk taking, innovation, ideas,  something my happiness and good-will towards you stimulating, god you just lack all of these and so much more nowadays, it makes me sad looking at you... .

Konami is already done for now that Hideo Kojima is leaving.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

I have faith in hideo kojima that he's going deliver this game good to play 'hopefully'

If MGS V: TPP wasn't what everyone expected to be we will create an army and go to konami and take over the company woo.

Trailer looks nice to link all MGS games together :D.

Konami is already done for now that Hideo Kojima is leaving

I hope entire kojima production leave konami like entire metal gear team, then they will make a great game called Rival Gear Solid *

Edited by Mox

I am really excited what Kojima will make now when his work there is finished and he leaves Konami

More than what is Smedley going to do, but Smedley isnt bad or so too

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/8418-john-smedley-leaves-daybreak-starts-new-company/

Edited by Urahara

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing for a couple days now and holy crap it is hands down one of the best game's I've played this year. Right up there with Witcher 3.

Play the entire metal gear series, from classic to Metal gear Peace walker* + ground zeroes :P

you will enjoy them :)

2015 seems to be a good year for PC gaming.

GTAV (nov 2014, so basically 2015)

The WItcher 3

MGSV

Star Wars Battlefront

These are some huge games.

Don't forget Fallout 4!

ofc not!

2015 will probably be the best year for PC gaming in a very long time.

Absolutely, man. So many HUGE titles coming out. GTAV, Witcher 3, and MGSV have been AMAZING so far. I'm sure people have huge expectations for Fallout 4 and the new Battlefront.

Star-wars-Battlefront-3-%25D0%2598%25D0%

Edited by Jon

2015 seems to be a good year for PC gaming.

GTAV (nov 2014, so basically 2015)

The WItcher 3

MGSV

Star Wars Battlefront

These are some huge games.

I agree.

The Witcher 3 made an important and necessary step forward for gaming, and not only from a game quality side, but from a game selling side as well! They treat their customers like you should, with respect. Not as a cash cow.

For the same reason Star Wars Battlefront wont be a good game. Because its an EA game. And what EA stands for, we all know. Dont buy EA games anymore.

There is a reason why a game like Crowfall couldnt and wasnt be made by EA, but a mid-sized independent company like ACE. Even if EA got much more resources than ACE does.

Don't forget Fallout 4!

Fallout 4 will be good maybe, but i wont buy it.

The Elder Scrolls Online ruined Bethesdas reputation heavily from my point of view.

TESO was nothing more than a cheap cash grap if we are honest.

And I wont look over this.

Once Crowfall is out, I am not gonna buy any more games, because I wont need them anymore, until all these people in the gamimg industry calm down finally and go kick the capitalists out for gods sake.

ofc not!

2015 will probably be the best year for PC gaming in a very long time.

Yes, I think so too. Even more if the Alpha 2 of Crowfall starts still in 2015.

Absolutely, man. So many HUGE titles coming out. GTAV, Witcher 3, and MGSV have been AMAZING so far. I'm sure people have huge expectations for Fallout 4 and the new Battlefront.

You all forgot about Hitman 2015.

Its gonna be a great online experience this time as well.

And its got no DLC or Microtransaction or Season Pass crap or anything like this. They gonna continuesly add content to the game through out 2016 for free, you know, like back in the days in gaming, when capitalism didnt take over already.

That is actually a step that follows into the direction that The Witcher 3 took.

I think this is really imporant to notice, that there are some companys out there, trying to change how gamimg works nowadays.

These companys really care about gaming in opposite to the other companys and the try to make a change and a step forward, not only from the quality side of a game, but also from everything around it, like how you sell/monetize the game, how you look at the community (of the game), how you do business (in a community).

I really like it, love it witnessing there now finally some wonderful seeds to be growing after the dark age of gaming, in the hope and expectation that these are going to help to bring this dark age to an end.

Edited by Urahara