Caenth

Caldera [EU] - Playing with Fire

I read your article with great interest, however, the methods of contacting Caldera seem to be limited.
Personally speaking, I'd also put the requirement of a voice chat - whether it be teamspeak, discord or anything else - on the #1 of the requirements.

The name is Sven, the place is Galway, Ireland, I'm a fulltime-occupied 08:30-17:00 (conditions apply, this is tech support and the job is done when the job is done, not when the clock ticks 5) working person and single custodian of 4 years/40 kilo German Shepherd dog.
Preferences, based on ShadowBane are Aracoix and Vampire Scout close buddy team roaming team on fully trained traveler rune to hit quick & fast, then disappear and/or get group summoners in quickly for rapid, tactical deployment whereby the Ara scout can easily be substituted for Fury to optimize AoE.

I've been with the very early tests since the beginning and found my hardware lacking to the extreme, being able to build a new rig that is top=notch on every component except the GPU, I was hoping to find a place where people help me to catch up with the last year or so and then we go rocking.

5 hours ago, warsteyn said:

I read your article with great interest, however, the methods of contacting Caldera seem to be limited.
Personally speaking, I'd also put the requirement of a voice chat - whether it be teamspeak, discord or anything else - on the #1 of the requirements.

The name is Sven, the place is Galway, Ireland, I'm a fulltime-occupied 08:30-17:00 (conditions apply, this is tech support and the job is done when the job is done, not when the clock ticks 5) working person and single custodian of 4 years/40 kilo German Shepherd dog.
Preferences, based on ShadowBane are Aracoix and Vampire Scout close buddy team roaming team on fully trained traveler rune to hit quick & fast, then disappear and/or get group summoners in quickly for rapid, tactical deployment whereby the Ara scout can easily be substituted for Fury to optimize AoE.

I've been with the very early tests since the beginning and found my hardware lacking to the extreme, being able to build a new rig that is top=notch on every component except the GPU, I was hoping to find a place where people help me to catch up with the last year or so and then we go rocking.

Hey Warsteyn, voice is a requirement, since you'd be invited to an interview in the 2nd phase of recruitment.
I have answered you message on our forum, fill in your application and we'll take it from there :).

Caldera is in the process of updating the guildsite as well as changing things up a little.  Stay tuned for more :)

Posted (edited)

Summer is approaching fast, and

• Caldera wishes everyone an enjoyable time!

That being said, expect that during the summer Caldera will be updating some last details in our structure and website.  We will see you all in August and of course once more start showing our presence on the server and in the community.

Caldera is still open for applications and we are always looking for people of all branches, be it harvesting, crafting or combat.  So give us a look at :

Edited by Soulreaver