Caenth

Caldera [EU] - Playing with Fire

Impressive site and clearly lots of work on the details.

I am sure you will have great success and I hope we can work together as I am EU as well.

Best of luck... /bow.

Impressive site and clearly lots of work on the details.

I am sure you will have great success and I hope we can work together as I am EU as well.

Best of luck... /bow.

Thanks!  :D

Caldera will be active again in the Hunger Dome 1.1 starting tomorrow till the end of the test. All of our current members will be able to participate over time. We're very excited to be able to play together as a team in the Dome!

You had to take the Screenshot of "Horsie HAS BEEN ELIMINATED" didn't you? One can't defend against the skellies when the round is over.

Still though fun matches and Kudos for the good time.

Hrm. Interesting, shame I don't have the funds to be in the current phase of testing. But I might join you guys later.

Btw, I'm from the Netherlands as well.  

Allright, back to lurking.

Edited by Osegrim

Hrm. Interesting, shame I don't have the funds to be in the current phase of testing. But I might join you guys later.

Btw, I'm from the Netherlands as well.  

Allright, back to lurking.

Sorry, we have the testing phase recruitment restriction for a reason. It's no fun to lurk in voicechat with the majority able to playtest and a few can't. Some people can handle it, some can't and will be jealous. While we do play other games together when there is no Crowfall testing going on, our main connection to each other is Crowfall. It's also a way to not grow too fast and lose our identity along the way.

Hope I explained it in a way so you understand our reasoning for not allowing everyone in yet. Our recruitment restriction will loosen over time though, so I hope you will still be interested in Caldera once you're able to start testing.

You had to take the Screenshot of "Horsie HAS BEEN ELIMINATED" didn't you? One can't defend against the skellies when the round is over.

Still though fun matches and Kudos for the good time.

You sacrificed yourself for the greater good. No shame in that!  ;)

Edited by Canth

Sorry, we have the testing phase recruitment restriction for a reason. It's no fun to lurk in voicechat with the majority able to playtest and a few can't. Some people can handle it, some can't and will be jealous. While we do play other games together when there is no Crowfall testing going on, our main connection to each other is Crowfall. It's also a way to not grow too fast and lose our identity along the way.

Hope I explained it in a way so you understand our reasoning for not allowing everyone in yet. Our recruitment restriction will loosen over time though, so I hope you will still be interested in Caldera once you're able to start testing.

Oh don't worry. I understood fully, no need to explain actually. :D (hence my wording: "...I might join you guys later") 

I actually think the more selective, slow, recruitment policy is quite commendable. It's part of why I actually replied here with 'Interesting, shame bla bla'.  

I'm not really going to participate that much until I can actually play anyway. I'm a patient guy, very patient. For example, I chose not to play Fallout 4 in its current state, because even though it's a game I really love and have been waiting for for a very long time, I just can't afford it (time and money wise) at the moment and I want to wait until they fix some of the major issues I've been hearing about.

Just know that I have my eye on you guys.

Edited by Osegrim

In today's Pre-Alpha test on the EU server Caldera did really great. We won AT LEAST 9 matches! Some screenshots to back our claims:

df70cbf67b.png

a23a231b4d.png

3d4a2ed54a.png

Edited by Canth

We were able to win a few matches again in tonight's EU test. Some of us died early on, but the rest of the team/guild was able to win:

08528ca706.png

1656f54b2e.png

be77fa5de4.png

Edited by Canth