Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caenth

Caldera [EU] - Playing with Fire

Great victories yesterday - was fun both with and against Sugoi!

When we were with them on Chaos the tree beatdown was savage...

https://youtu.be/sNIdqg5omVQ

Yeah, we had some fun matches yesterday. In particular that match above was particular brutal. With us, Sugoi and KDS on the same side the others had no chance. While I'm sure it was no fun for the other faction, it was great to see what power a few organized teams have in a game like this.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I sent in the necessary things for the Guild spotlight in the weekly newsletter. Will be interesting to see which guild will be the first one to get featured!

Nice to be featured this week as the second guild I believe, despite the technical difficulties with the newsletter!

5KbuBu2.png

If you want to join Caldera you must be able to participate in the different testing phases until official release. Because Caldera is a Crowfall-only guild we only accept players who currently have access to the game or will have test access in the near future (currently Bronze and higher backers). If you do not fit into this requirement we ask you to apply to our guild at a later time.

Excellent policy IMO. Same for us excepting old friends. Grows the game and makes it more likely your members will be committed to it come launch.

Excellent policy IMO. Same for us excepting old friends. Grows the game and makes it more likely your members will be committed to it come launch.

Thanks! I think it definitely payed off to have this requirement in place. Not to start bragging, but our participation in the tests is one of the highest. Currently we are not very big, but we still manage to show up in every EU (and sometimes US East) test with multiple members.  :)

ZCcquVD.png

I'm pretty interested in joining however my beta access is lacking, thoughts?

Hey Grimulf, thanks for showing interest in Caldera. We won't change our requirements to join our guild, but you are always free to join our voice chat on Discord if you want to hang out and/or play some games with us. When your access level changes or when ACE lowers the access level to the tests you are free to apply! If you are interested, sent me a PM on the forums and I'll sent you an invite link.

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

I see someone who upgraded his pledge to Bronze! Looking forward to your application! :)

Actually, let me get all this stuff working first and then I will get back to you guys. I only decided to upgrade today so I have many things to do for now like downloading and actually playing.  :)

Last mondays test was fun, good turn out!

The last game was especially good - it was three large groups.

Sugoi managed to get a full group.

Our Caldera members were split up between the two remaining groups with a bunch of randoms.

We decided to herd everyone to rush to courtyard where we knew that Sugoi would rush to get the monster and treasure room gear!

We ultimately lost as Sugoi had the better positioning and closer coordination but was a fun and fast brawl and a good way to end the nights testing!

Here is my view from a druid (no sound sorry!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2VVyYZGwU0

-

We also had a more coordinated example with 4 Caldera members in a melee heavy group - which worked far too well! :P

My view from Lego

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hepEDlpE7A

That poor druid at 1m 43s....

Edited by Tinnis