Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caenth

Caldera [EU] - Playing with Fire

Unfortunately I dont have the resources at the moment to get in to Alpha testing. I can get in to Beta 2 which feels like for ever away, but at that time I will be applying to your guild and hopefully be a spot open for me.

Sorry to hear that Hauntled. We're looking forward to your application to Caldera once you have access to the Crowfall tests!

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

The guild did its part for science....

(testing anti healing mechanics on my poor Myrm!)

I'm not sure if a result from this - or perhaps our tag line 'Playing with fire' but we ended up with lots of confessors this test!

Here are a two game clips of my Solo Druid healer supporting 4 man groups with 2 confessors and one tank both times.

Crowfall - Druid solo healing - Double confessor power!
9uQ4mgk.png

Second fight was also a Caldera versus Caldera clash ;)

Long live Druid's Leaching seed power!

p.s. poor [CAL] Eaden, knight on caldera enemy group, having potato FPS at the moment...
Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Recent exploits.

Crowfall - Druid - "Hill lurking, camp crashing and cow control"

zY3uPb0.png

Nice long 4v4 fight (myself, CAL Jake, CAL Eaden, CAL Hamarr vs CAL Strife + Hyriol + charles vlandaren? + mju)

When then went on to ambush sugoi from behind mid fight and did the most disgusting overkill CC chain ever on poor Durenthal's myrm....

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

hey i was just wondering your website looks VERY professional, how did you guys make it?

Thank you!  :lol: 

We build the site with a custom framework in combination with a Bootstrap template.

ZCcquVD.png

Hey there guys I was looking through the website and this thread, I couldn't find what campaign you guys are going to choose? Sorry if this has been answered. 

We'll play those campaigns that are fun for us to participate in, what moves us with the political background and such. We want to be flexible with picking the campaign, how long it takes to complete, in which band it resides etc.

In short, we haven't made a decision yet and we'll most likely determine which one before we start. This can be different each time.

ZCcquVD.png

An application has been sent...  

...the waiting has begun.  

Oh god I can't wait to play this Thursday! (Friday) 

Side note question: Do you guys use Discord or Teamspeak?

Discord for now. But that might change if we cant make a good voice command chain in discord in the future

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!

Hiya!

I'm considering applying for joining you guys. I'm alpha 3. Your website says Bronze or higher is required, but the point is having access to the game, if I understand it right. So since I'm now in the game lobby, I should be able to apply, is that correct?

Best!

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us

now!

Uh, I didn't see any kind of confirmation that the form was successfully sent. If anyone could just give me a hint that it is received, even if you haven't looked at it yet, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Yeah, we received your application. We get back to you as soon as possible.

We'll look into the confirmation issue. Thanks for reporting it! :)

ZCcquVD.png

We'll look into the confirmation issue. Thanks for reporting it! :)

Yep, confirmation is missing. In addition, auto generated no-reply mail might also come handy...

Cheers,

Ka'e

PS: application sent  :rolleyes:

Edited by Kae

We're getting a lot of applications lately. Which is of course super great!  :D But processing these applications takes a bit of time -with the increased rate on the applications coming in- our replies might take a wee bit longer than usual at the moment. We hope those who applied will understand our luxury problem.  :) We get back to you as fast as possible!

ZCcquVD.png