Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eren

Sea Of Thieves

More like pirate of caribbean, going look into it, if it's an open world when we sail to x position to another x position.

Besides i hope these cannons are movable tho, if not then well it's a turn down :P.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Isnt this the new game from my once beloved company Rare Ware?!

Which became nothing more than an empty shell after Microsoft bought them and all people left.

ooaah sure its gonna be great, as these **** didnt get anything done since the real Rare people left.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

It's funny, because in a few other forums I'm on, I made a thread called "Your Dream Game" and basically asked people what kinda game they really wanted but wasn't even made yet.

The game I personally described was (hopefully) Sea of Thieves. Open world pirate mmo. So I'm honestly pretty excited to see this, especially since there might be a possibility I can play with my friend who only has an Xbox One :D

Not to be too pessimistic.

But I dont know even one game Rare made after they were bought out to Microsoft that was to be considered good.

Most of the games this Microsoft-Rare made were bad games.

So dont get your hopes up too much.

Edited by Urahara

From the only video they have posted, it looks fabulous, but do not know anything from that day, the only news that came out over the months are those developers who say that will be the best game that Rare has ever done .. . I think they are far behind with the development ... could release some info on the gameplay to keep the game on hipe

above all, I've had enough of the stupid video of developers dressed as pirates ...

Edited by hubo

From the only video they have posted, it looks fabulous, but do not know anything from that day, the only news that came out over the months are those developers who say that will be the best game that Rare has ever done .. . I think they are far behind with the development ... could release some info on the gameplay to keep the game on hipe

above all, I've had enough of the stupid video of developers dressed as pirates ...

This is hurting every person who loved to play Rare games back on Nintendo 64 (and Gamecube) so incredible much, you wouldnt be able to understand if you were born in a later generation.

You know, when Rare was really Rare.

Rare themselves you know, not Microsoft Rare.

When Rare was an independent game company, making the best games out there, ever to be seen.

They made genre-defining games, setting new stadards in every genre they chose to make a game for.

It was all back in the golden age of gaming.

Oh I could tell you stories young padawan...

... Blastcorps on N64. Oh my goodness, I have to smile so much only by remembering it.

You just dont find such games anymore in modern capitalism gaming industry.

No risk please, just money.

No risk, no fun?! Fun?!!

Since when are games supposed to make fun?! Games are supposed to make money, you know?!

Edited by Urahara

This is hurting every person who loved to play Rare games back on Nintendo 64 (and Gamecube) so incredible much, you wouldnt be able to understand if you were born in a later generation.

You know, when Rare was really Rare.

Rare themselves you know, not Microsoft Rare.

When Rare was an independent game company, making the best games out there, ever to be seen.

They made genre-defining games, setting new stadards in every genre they chose to make a game for.

It was all back in the golden age of gaming.

Oh I could tell you stories young padawan...

... Blastcorps 64. Oh my goodness, I have to smile so much only by remembering it.

You just dont find such games anymore in modern capitalism gaming industry.

No risk please, just money.

No risk, no fun?! Fun?!!

Since when are games supposed to make fun?! Games are supposed to make money, you know?!

I've learned that the development team earlier is gone for some time, of course I'm not saying that this will be the best game of Rare because I have not tried the previous titles having not had the Nintendo 64, I heard a lot of good titles created from the old development team.

in fact no one knows what to expect from Sea of Thieves, but I would say that the idea is good, mmo pirates there are not many ..

I just hope to have some more news on gameplay and game mechanics

I've learned that the development team earlier is gone for some time, of course I'm not saying that this will be the best game of Rare because I have not tried the previous titles having not had the Nintendo 64, I heard a lot of good titles created from the old development team.

in fact no one knows what to expect from Sea of Thieves, but I would say that the idea is good, mmo pirates there are not many ..

I just hope to have some more news on gameplay and game mechanics

Yes.

Rare is today only Rare by name.

All Rare people, who made Rare, who were Rare, are long gone.

Rare today isnt even considered a game company from serious gamers.

They didnt make real games anymore, they cant it seems.

The people at Rare today dont even know the games Rare made, when it was a game company.

I am pretty sure that this game will be bad like all their games, the new Rare made.

Its really hurting if you love to play videogames and had such tasty meals back then. And you were thinking like, when you were still a youngstar and 3D gaming started first time in history with Nintendo 64 and such, you were thinking back then: "Damn, when games are this awesome already today, how awesome will they be in 10 years when I am older?!

And well, by now its much over 10 years and I am older, and gaming just sucks mostly... . Its boring and unappealing, totally uncreative, its cheap garbage delivered to me today. The games today are just really bad.

Everybody knows that. Otherwise Crowfall wouldnt be such a big thing, like all the other small game developers trying to leave this dark age.

I hope so much and try to help...

Edited by Urahara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79vTdYZeIIM

It does have PvP (and handles that in an interesting sort of way), but is more about a cooperative sandbox experience.  I will definitely be getting it. 

I am a sucker for water and wow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg7imNy1tig

Edited by Regulus

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

The water, ship battles on stormy seas...:o It just looks amazing. 

This also looks promising, but we'll see... I don't think it has the scope that SOT has...

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

I was a little disappointed from Sea of thieves gameplay they didn't show enough to make me so interested.

I think I will wait till release and see how it's going be.

Skulls & Bones was okay-ish and exciting.. seemed like Assassin creed black flag but in 5 v 5 gameplay. I hope Skulls and Bones have a single player for story.. otherwise it's not going to be interesting for multi-player only.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

14 hours ago, Mox said:

I was a little disappointed from Sea of thieves gameplay they didn't show enough to make me so interested.

I think I will wait till release and see how it's going be.

Skulls & Bones was okay-ish and exciting.. seemed like Assassin creed black flag but in 5 v 5 gameplay. I hope Skulls and Bones have a single player for story.. otherwise it's not going to be interesting for multi-player only.

After For Honor's garbage netcode and P2P servers I was very hesitant about Skulls & Bones. But apparently they will have dedicated servers for that one. So who knows, could be fun. 

I would play this game if for no other reason than to stare at the amazing ocean graphics.  Skull & Bones looks alright for a more realistic take on naval combat, but the inherent coop nature (i.e., multiplayer ships) of Sea of Thieves makes it the winner in my book (neither game being released notwithstanding).

Edited by mourne

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png