Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Veco

Who Is The Red Head?

Honestly its amazing a woman can't really do any job without getting immediately sexualized by the male majority.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I am sorry we, the internet, feel the need to comment on how attractive you are.  Therefore, in the name of almighty PCness, I shall tout the dreaminess of Todd as well! *sigh*

BTW, Team Allison... just saying...

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

Honestly its amazing a woman can't really do any job without getting immediately sexualized by the male majority.

tumblr_leut89oTFl1qf8yek.gif

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Honestly its amazing a woman an attractive person of either gender can't really do any job without getting immediately sexualized by the male majority people who find that person attractive.

Fixed that for you since the phenomenon you observe happens bidirectionally.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Fixed that for you since the phenomenon you observe happens bidirectionally.

Yes, as the threads about Thomas Blair are getting quite out of hand.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

who is the smokin red head on the dev team?!

Youi guys.  lol.  Honestly.

You FELL for that?!  Some "Internet Warriors" you are.  Like, for reals:  Girl toons in MMOs are all girls, right?

Sigh.

The "smoking redhead" is ACTUALLY some guy named Howard they've hired on internship. :blink:

A little creative photoshopping and stand-in acting provided "the smoking redhead".

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin