Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsLoD

Some Shadowbane reminiscing...

I think you are right, I may be mixing the two up. Although I could have sworn that WMD was in the desert on Wrath which others have mentioned as being entropy?

WMD was in the desert on Entropy. I remember fighting against them as they were clearing it out. I showed up to help 13th Legion with a defensive bane against WMD in the desert and was warned there would be repercussions. WMD kept that promise!

EDIT: Searched around and found a screenshot of the Entropy map.

WorldMap040407.jpg

Edited by Jah

WMD was in the desert on Entropy. I remember fighting against them as they were clearing it out. I showed up to help 13th Legion with a defensive bane against WMD in the desert and was warned there would be repercussions. WMD kept that promise!

Welp, I have the servers mixed up then.

EDIT: Searched around and found a screenshot of the Entropy map.

WorldMap040407.jpg

That's the map I remember, thanks for this!

Yeah, that was Entropy before the Chinese landed. Good times.

And pro-gamers are not always natural born leaders. They're not always the one that puts out the most dps, heals the most, or are the best farmers. Some of the best players in any game just don't have a knack for leadership. Look at VikingNail. He's too busy inflating himself on the daily to have any extra time to lead his way out of a wet paper bag.

Yeah, that was Entropy before the Chinese landed. Good times.

And pro-gamers are not always natural born leaders. They're not always the one that puts out the most dps, heals the most, or are the best farmers. Some of the best players in any game just don't have a knack for leadership. Look at VikingNail. He's too busy inflating himself on the daily to have any extra time to lead his way out of a wet paper bag.

No, pro-gamers are literally the best in every field... the only time they aren't considered natural born leaders is in the presence of a better pro-gamer.  This isn't even up for discussion... it's night and day the difference between a pro and a non-pro.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

No, pro-gamers are literally the best in every field... the only time they aren't considered natural born leaders is in the presence of a better pro-gamer.  This isn't even up for discussion... it's night and day the difference between a pro and a non-pro.

There is no pro gamer unless they are being paid.

There is no pro gamer unless they are being paid.

Yes?  Is there something you are struggling with?

My guild is entirely comprised of pros and ex-pros... Did you know that pro-gamers often play other games on the side?

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir