Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsLoD

Some Shadowbane reminiscing...

Lol. You're literally not intelligent enough to have this conversation because you've never actually played a sandbox MMO. (The three months you played Shadowbane doesn't count ofc.)

The great thing about a video game is that you can -learn- the mechanics. So someone who's been playing an MMO for 10 years or more will always possess more knowledge and possess more experienced skill then a bright eyed newbie. This is literally sandbox 101. Which of course they don't teach in CS:GO. This isn't about muscle memory and twitch reactions. You have to understand mechanics and different comps against different classes. Thus experience will always outplay your ability of hitting a hotkey quickly. So all these skilled players who quit. Stopped gaining the knowledge of the developing meta of the game. Thus their compositions and builds are outdated. Your analogies only work for basic level gaming. CS:GO, World of Warcraft. Games that are so wonderful person proof that 10 year old autistic children can play it. 

Well you have never been relevant in any game of worth so you wouldn't know anything... and you clearly didn't play shadowbane during the relevant period or else you would understand just how quickly it died.... Losing most of its playerbase almost overnight.

Also I like how you try to hate on csgo and wow... when both of them at the highest level of play take infinitely more skill than anything you are capable of... and infinitely more skill than shadowbane ever required...

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

lol someone must have really touched VNs naughty bits. He is raging hard right now.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Well you have never been relevant in any game of worth so you wouldn't know anything... and you clearly didn't play shadowbane during the relevant period or else you would understand just how quickly it died.... Losing most of its playerbase almost overnight.

Your measure of relevance is based upon your assumption that you're not a mindless gorilla slapping your arm pancakes on the keyboard. But you are. So your posts are literally about as relevant to anything besides gathering a post count is about on the same levels of Pann's competence level as a community manager. You like to roleplay you're an intellectual. But you're really just spewing :words: hoping someone will prove you wrong so you can mass that report button and cry about your feelings. :)

xctwLnf.png

Your measure of relevance is based upon your assumption that you're not a mindless gorilla slapping your arm pancakes on the keyboard. But you are. So your posts are literally about as relevant to anything besides gathering a post count is about on the same levels of Pann's competence level as a community manager. You like to roleplay you're an intellectual. But you're really just spewing :words: hoping someone will prove you wrong so you can mass that report button and cry about your feelings. :)

You talk about intellectuals but you seem to have slipped right back into your old pattern of behavior... not really learning from the first time... It's not really intelligent to be trashtalking the way you do... especially when you are taking shots at pann too...

But I mean we saw how relevant your guild was even in crowfall so far... which is laughingstock of pre-alpha status.

ahahaha you know you really got him buttraging hard when he starts his overuse of "..."

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You talk about intellectuals but you seem to have slipped right back into your old pattern of behavior... not really learning from the first time... It's not really intelligent to be trashtalking the way you do... especially when you are taking shots at pann too...

But I mean we saw how relevant your guild was even in crowfall so far... which is laughingstock of pre-alpha status.

And there it is. That passive aggressive vehemence. So easy to get you upset. What part upset you the most? How I blatantly slipped in how your waifu pann is subpar? or the part that I personally denied your application to Serrated? Or was it the part where I just find some way to always hurt your feelings and get you all defensive when all I did was disagree with your points. 

But maybe you need to relax. Step away from your computer. Go upstairs and give your mom a hug and thank her for the breakfast in bed. Go outside. walk around. Get some fresh air. I'd hate if my favorite autistic passive aggressive Pannfan had an aneurysm while slapping his arm pancakes on his keyboard in rage. 

And what lesson was there to learn "the first time?" You mean where I got banned for speaking my mind? Or was it the obvious anonmods ran by a very very sensitive bunch of fools who were brigaded by Pann to work against those evil forum "trolls."  Gee. I loved those times. But as you can see. My ban was lifted due to that very fact. Not only that. But 2 days after my email conversation with Gordon. The anonmods got booted and we got new mods who are interns. :) 

I guess spending so much time under Pann's skirts and you still can't earn enough favor to do anything besides avoid being banned. But Pann's always loved her little pets. Even back in EVE. Kiss Pann's ass. Get good will. :) Thus proving her inability to be a competent community manager. Because she never could stay objective and professional and always got involved and chose sides. :)

xctwLnf.png

And there it is. That passive aggressive vehemence. So easy to get you upset. What part upset you the most? How I blatantly slipped in how your waifu pann is subpar? or the part that I personally denied your application to Serrated? Or was it the part where I just find some way to always hurt your feelings and get you all defensive when all I did was disagree with your points. 

But maybe you need to relax. Step away from your computer. Go upstairs and give your mom a hug and thank her for the breakfast in bed. Go outside. walk around. Get some fresh air. I'd hate if my favorite autistic passive aggressive Pannfan had an aneurysm while slapping his arm pancakes on his keyboard in rage. 

And what lesson was there to learn "the first time?" You mean where I got banned for speaking my mind? Or was it the obvious anonmods ran by a very very sensitive bunch of fools who were brigaded by Pann to work against those evil forum "trolls."  Gee. I loved those times. But as you can see. My ban was lifted due to that very fact. Not only that. But 2 days after my email conversation with Gordon. The anonmods got booted and we got new mods who are interns. :)

I guess spending so much time under Pann's skirts and you still can't earn enough favor to do anything besides avoid being banned. But Pann's always loved her little pets. Even back in EVE. Kiss Pann's ass. Get good will. :) Thus proving her inability to be a competent community manager. Because she never could stay objective and professional and always got involved and chose sides. :)

This isn't really the thread to pretend you influenced any moderation policies... save that for the great hall... This is about shadowbane and who the best shadowbane players were.

This isn't really the thread to pretend you influenced any moderation policies... save that for the great hall... This is about shadowbane and who the best shadowbane players were.

Then why again are you posting here? You're a CS:GO and MOBA fanboi. You were not relevant to anything in Shadowbane what so ever. No one even knows who you are within their community. :)

xctwLnf.png

Then why again are you posting here? You're a CS:GO and MOBA fanboi. You were not relevant to anything in Shadowbane what so ever. No one even knows who you are within their community. :)

Because I was undefeated in shadowbane during its most competitive and populated era?  Did you even play shadowbane?

MaT's correct - while the overall game pop may have been less in 2004, individual server pop was generally greater than or equal to previous server iterations for two reasons - server consolidation and China.

I have to disagree Vandarr. I think SB was fairly clearly the most populated on original launch. There were also more servers at that time.

Having said that, Corruption was (my opinion) the most populated individual server launch in the game as it siphoned all of the big guilds from all of the original servers.

None of that means VN was a force at any point in SB. I can't even tell who he played with. Moreover, SB Beta and shortly after launch were absolutely not competitive. Nobody really understood how the mechanics worked, really, yet. It was SUPER easy to dominate most players back then. SB actually got very competitive (from what I saw) after the first servers went down and the formula were well understood.

Of course, its been a long time and I don't claim a perfect memory. A lot of guys in -W- or in this thread may be able to clarify / correct any of this.

Because I was undefeated in shadowbane during its most competitive and populated era?  Did you even play shadowbane?

Man, if you're still talking about 10v10's ans such folks are gonna start confusing you with Peeka.

Nobody cares about that poorly made socks. Tell us about the nations you destroyed. Tell us about the lands you controlled. Tournaments in an arena? Literally meaningless.

Because I was a foot soldier for one of the biggest zerg in shadowbane during its very beginning and least skilled era?  Did you even play shadowbane?

FIFY

xctwLnf.png

Man, if you're still talking about 10v10's ans such folks are gonna start confusing you with Peeka.

Nobody cares about that poorly made socks. Tell us about the nations you destroyed. Tell us about the lands you controlled. Tournaments in an arena? Literally meaningless.

My guild was literally undefeated in every size of engagement lol... Including 10vs 100+

None of those things matter to VikingNail. It's about arena ratings in WoW. 

Your rank in CS:GO. 

These of course measure your skill in a sandbox MMO. No one cares about nations destroyed or lands controlled. Those of course are the only metrics that matter in the sandbox. But VN being the beta that he is. Only measures an arena battle. Honor dueling bro. 10v10 me bro. 

xctwLnf.png

Ufbr5ej.gif

It wouldn't matter if you did... because you simply do not sit at the table of champions.  I mean maybe you could have had the argument of "time will tell if I can become relevant" but we already saw how your guild performed in this game.

It wouldn't matter if you did... because you simply do not sit at the table of champions.  I mean maybe you could have had the argument of "time will tell if I can become relevant" but we already saw how your guild performed in this game.

You sit at no table of champions. Unless of course you brought one folded up in your lunch box so you could rest your little "special" helmet on it. You're simply an extremely bitter fellow who is generally upset that I outclass you so much that Tenshi is at the same level of relevance as you. 

And look at you taking Pre-alpha seriously. Of course. as you know from the graphic. Our guild for braggings bragsakes of brags. Thoroughly dominated PRe-alpha testing when we felt like logging in and playing the trainwreck of terrible combat that was Pre-Alpha 1.0 - 1.1

But of course. It's still pretty terrible. Wonder when that will actually get gud. Hopefully it won't take as long to fix combat and make it great as it does to make you relevant to anything more than keeping Pann dust bunny free. :)

xctwLnf.png

You sit at no table of champions. Unless of course you brought one folded up in your lunch box so you could rest your little "special" helmet on it. You're simply an extremely bitter fellow who is generally upset that I outclass you so much that Tenshi is at the same level of relevance as you. 

And look at you taking Pre-alpha seriously. Of course. as you know from the graphic. Our guild for braggings bragsakes of brags. Thoroughly dominated PRe-alpha testing when we felt like logging in and playing the trainwreck of terrible combat that was Pre-Alpha 1.0 - 1.1

But of course. It's still pretty terrible. Wonder when that will actually get gud. Hopefully it won't take as long to fix combat and make it great as it does to make you relevant to anything more than keeping Pann dust bunny free. :)

There are some things that pre-alpha can tell you... like if a guy is the keyboard turning type... no stage of development is going to hide that inability to play correctly...  Your guild seems to have a lot of keyboard turners.

There are some things that pre-alpha can tell you... like if a guy is the keyboard turning type... no stage of development is going to hide that inability to play correctly...  Your guild seems to have a lot of keyboard turners.

Indeed. That was of course while we were going full shaft into every other entity in the game before we got utterly bored of testing. But do kindly continue trying to insult my guild due to your mounting rage growing from your absolutely terrible posting about your relevance from a game that No One ever remembers seeing you play. :)

xctwLnf.png

Indeed. That was of course while we were going full shaft into every other entity in the game before we got utterly bored of testing. But do kindly continue trying to insult my guild due to your mounting rage growing from your absolutely terrible posting about your relevance from a game that No One ever remembers seeing you play. :)

If you were dominant in shadowbanes most competitive era you would have seen me play...

I'm not really insulting your guild, just calling it like it is... you guys don't have a great reputation... you didn't really do much to impress people so far.