Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsLoD

Some Shadowbane reminiscing...

My first mmo was shadowbane and death was my first server, of course i remember LoD. First time getting pked was by some dude named Clownwith Sixfingers(or something like that) from LoD or one of your subguilds. Over a decade ago and i still remember that vividly. Nothing made me happier than being at the siege that finally took LoD keep! GG, you guys played to crush and dominated for the vast majority of the life cycle of that server. Respect.

Badass dreaden...you need to hook up w/us this time around and make someone else pay :)

www.LordsOfDeath.com

https://twitter.com/lodforlife

"Alert The Clutch"

good ol sbemu lag, even during a 10v10

Wow.  This is why I went cold turkey after SB shutdown.

I'd feel like Uncle Rico trying to play that crap.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Dat map. I also remember those toast characters. You ended up in TLK right?

This pic was from the first month of Chaos server.  My guild was Sacrifice, and was located on the eastern most island of the desert.  Those were the days.

95aaFUD.jpg

This one is from a developer event - they summoned giant demons that set fire to everything.  After the event our town still remained on fire :)

Wow.  This is why I went cold turkey after SB shutdown.

I'd feel like Uncle Rico trying to play that crap.

i did the same, never belived he emus would match up to the actual thing. Good to see you still kickin around agel.

i did the same, never belived he emus would match up to the actual thing. Good to see you still kickin around agel.

This whole damn place is nostalgiaville.  Howdy Byrr.  Hope this game fills the void.

I need my void filled.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Dat map. I also remember those toast characters. You ended up in TLK right?

Toast joined up with Dark Carnival for the DC / Rerolled / TSP vs. Undead Guilds war (at least I think that was who the enemy was, my memory is a bit foggy).  After that I befriended a bunch of the TSP guys and have been with them ever since.  Most of the Toast guys are my RL friends and some of them might be coming back if this turns out to be what we hope.  I still stay in touch with Lindorn (Dark Carnival), Conman (The Crimson Brotherhood), and a few other friends from Shadowbane.

Too bad you lost all your youtube vids.

Miss watching your pet massacring scores of noobs on Noob Island.

LOL.

No doubt bro.  I invested some time in those.  I lost the originals too - hard drive crash about 5 years ago. 

Oh well - Hopefully Crowfall will have safezones and ways to bring high level mobs to them.

I'm always up for making new friends.

Savage I didn't know that you were an old Desolaition player...That was my first guild when I started playing at launch on Chaos.Went to an SG sub Chinatown for the Scorned Death invasion, then to Mourning with Lindorn, Atrius, Parable and others in CoC.

I'm still in touch with conman on steam and many others on the old TDL/Morloch's Vengeance boards  (forum.mordkessel.com)...Hell I had 10 of em over to my house for a get together a few years back, was good times.

That Chaos map is all the feels though...simply amazing that you've kept it this long.

Man oh man some reminiscing alright. The server I played in the beginning was Deception and who here remembers Trade Winds and Kill Cult? I hope I have time for this game  :)

No doubt bro.  I invested some time in those.  I lost the originals too - hard drive crash about 5 years ago. 

Oh well - Hopefully Crowfall will have safezones and ways to bring high level mobs to them.

I'm always up for making new friends.

That sucks, man.

Good times, though.

Least we still got the memories.

Am looking forward to making new ones.

And to making "new friends". Can't wait!

Cinnabunny!!

what no protonix on a new set of forums?

If at all possible can yall name yer new towns in crowfall:  mordkessle, cornerstone, salty mead, calenhost, etc....jus saying *wink*

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Cinnabunny!!

what no protonix on a new set of forums?

If at all possible can yall name yer new towns in crowfall:  mordkessle, cornerstone, salty mead, calenhost, etc....jus saying *wink*

I'm here!! Fear not!

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

Savage I didn't know that you were an old Desolaition player...That was my first guild when I started playing at launch on Chaos.Went to an SG sub Chinatown for the Scorned Death invasion, then to Mourning with Lindorn, Atrius, Parable and others in CoC.

I'm still in touch with conman on steam and many others on the old TDL/Morloch's Vengeance boards (forum.mordkessel.com)...Hell I had 10 of em over to my house for a get together a few years back, was good times.

That Chaos map is all the feels though...simply amazing that you've kept it this long.

Aye, that's where I started. I still remember destroying Integ's city across the water because his buddies ganked some Sacrifice members. I also remember the bazaar that Sacrifice held, first one on the server. We raised tons of gold by selling items. At the end of it, our GL was transferring the funds when a thief back stabbed him and looted all the gold. He got an evac before we could even react. We all laughed but the GL ragequit, never played again and Orgalon became the new guild lead lol.

We must have played together a time or two in Desolation and also on Mourning with Dark Carnival. I told Conman on Steam to check this out so hopefully he will stop by.

In regards to the emu lag, magicbane has literally none of that. The problem on both emulators is the lack of swift response to the china issue, and of course on goofybane emulator - failfish and co making it into an abomination.

Waste Management

Ventrilo info: Carbon.typefrag.com 8165 pw Tootdat

Trechery, Knight of Glory and Beer, Conveant of Swords.

Mmm I still remmeber Father on the walls giving orders in shout, not giving any custards.

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."