Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsLoD

Some Shadowbane reminiscing...

Cinnabunny!!

what no protonix on a new set of forums?

If at all possible can yall name yer new towns in crowfall:  mordkessle, cornerstone, salty mead, calenhost, etc....jus saying *wink*

THE KHB? Nerfed? 

I remember when Scorned Death baned the whole ****ing server on Christmas Eve.

A player named Virakka Firebow did that on Test one day.  I was following her using dev stealth while talking to her.  She was a hoot.  Hope she shows up here...

xZ2ResZ.png?1

A player named Virakka Firebow did that on Test one day.  I was following her using dev stealth while talking to her.  She was a hoot.  Hope she shows up here...

Sounds amazing. My type of player  :D

UjY5zD0.png

Wasn't Test where the bad players migrated to?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I ran LKK for years on SB... Death, Vengeance, Mourning...  

Good times fighting EB, KGB, BC, and many many others.  Though I do not miss being in bed at 3am and hearing ppl yell for me in vent to log on cuz someone was burning buildings and I had to rally the troops lol.

Few random screen shots/sigs I still have...

LK-Avatar-Ubi.jpg

Clint.jpg

MyrikbeatsZerk.png

Myrik-Squidbilly-Sig.jpg

Sics-Sig1.gif

CNconvo4.jpg

I used to have a bunch more, I'll have to check my old external drive and see if I have some in-game shots saved, like of the world map and sieges and such.

Although both from the Baja server in UO, LoD(Lords of Death) and LotD(Lords of the Dead) are actually different guilds. When UO first started we both wanted the name LoD so we had a guild fight over it and won. True story. They have been around a long time like us, and we've been enemies off an on throughout the years.

True story.  We've been allies and enemies, and each game its a toss up.  Each guild, in my opinion, is rich in tradition and history, and we each have notable achievements over the years.

rSHxVEY.gif

Guildmaster, LotD

THE KHB? Nerfed? 

I just about screwed up n answered this....yes

then I realized I may get to be a spy again!

do you realize...I haven't stolen a city since SB...poor Caliman was my last.

Couldn't just gain trust and ninja a town in DF.

I did ninja some stuff from the Koreans...thank you google translator!....

I was at the infamous Keepers of the grotto bane but not involved in the trickery. (lil meatball in the You tube vid)

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

I still have the check I wrote for you - send me an address so you can get it. :)

CF_Van.png

Man oh man some reminiscing alright. The server I played in the beginning was Deception and who here remembers Trade Winds and Kill Cult? I hope I have time for this game  :)

Played deception with Brotherhood of Honor, I remember kill cult, played with a few of their members during an SB hiatus on wow, as combat evolved

0EwKtA1_zpsd4e84e28.png

Yea, I'm an Aracoix IRL

I remember when Scorned Death baned the whole ****ing server on Christmas Eve

Scorned Death. Scorn and Death guilds combined to play on Chaos. Was an awesome time. 

Played deception with Brotherhood of Honor, I remember kill cult, played with a few of their members during an SB hiatus on wow, as combat evolved

My friends and I joined a guild called I think House of Deaner or something like that and we were attacking Kill Cult's city and took forever to tear their walls down. I remember the Northern Alliance found out their alts actually ran the big open city Trade Winds and baned it once they found out which caused a whole server war if remember correctly lol.

I think that's the same person that filled my vanity city grid on the test server with bulwarks. Interesting neighbor.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

Did you guys migrate over to Darkfall for a while or have some form of division that did? I remember an LOD on the original version of Darkfall, but I can't seem to recall what the acronym stood for, pretty sure it was Lords of Death. Maybe it was Lords of Destruction? Oh well I can't seem to remember. Anywho, welcome! :D

I played darfall for a while but could not stand all the "naked" players for fear of loosing there stuff. At least in SB you didn't loise what you were wearing unless it broke.