Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsLoD

Some Shadowbane reminiscing...

One of my most memorable and funniest moments in SB history was the night Teleport pops logs into Crimes Syndicate vent and tells us that he won't be around for awhile because "I signed up with the Army to go pwn some ragheads". then logs out. The thing to keep in mind about Teleport was he had a southern draw and pronounced pwn as pawn and he would say the wildest stuff. 

So we all thought he was joking but days, then weeks go by and no Teleport. 2 months go by and he pops back in and we are all where have you been and he goes"I told ya I joined the Army to pwn ragheads and I just got back from basic."

Edited by gauis

This thread is for reminiscin' lad.  Not some recent fancy lad escapades. Off tha plank with ya!

It feels like it was years ago even though it was like 8 months ago.

If you want older though, this is from when I first joined CR, lol. From sometime in 2004.

also have CR fighting OPP at some point on some server.

Edited by phylor

C4sIZDW.gif

One of my most memorable and funniest moments in SB history was the night Teleport pops logs into Crimes Syndicate vent and tells us that he won't be around for awhile because "I signed up with the Army to go pwn some ragheads". then logs out. The thing to keep in mind about Teleport was he had a southern draw and pronounced pwn as pawn and he would say the wildest stuff. 

So we all thought he was joking but days, then weeks go by and no Teleport. 2 months go by and he pops back in and we are all where have you been and he goes"I told ya I joined the Army to pwn ragheads and I just got back from basic."

He popped onto magicbane last wipe for a minute. I geared him up, a week went by, and never saw him again.

Death server was the best. I came over to LoD from ST with Stumpy, Skunkbush, and BA. I still remember when we dropped our tags in the middle of that fight and turned on Colossa. Best video game moment ever.

Second best had to be every night at 4 am knocking down some scrub city's walls and protected buildings just because we were LoD and its what we did.

I also paid a months rent by buying 10 stat / 30 regen jewelry from the nation's sages and selling them on eBay for 10 bucks a crack.

Then there was the time I was playing poker with BA and he was trying to get me to play DF. I wanted to but gave up because I literally could not buy an account because I failed at F5. Anyway,I mentioned that if I could play it would be with my guild, WB. I think he called us all queers and that he was fighting then in game. I mentioned I had access to Damebix's account and he offered me oral from one of his lady friends if I gave him the info.

Edited by yoink

aeei5jG.png

BlueOreo.

Where'd he go?

He's just been working. I talk to him occasionally. Last I checked, his phone didn't have service inside of his house/apartment or whatever so it was difficult to get ahold of him at normal times when he wasn't working.

C4sIZDW.gif

He's just been working. I talk to him occasionally. Last I checked, his phone didn't have service inside of his house/apartment or whatever so it was difficult to get ahold of him at normal times when he wasn't working.

Damm sorry to hear that, he played with us LB guys in the Vindication test when we tried out the Dwarf charter and made a vid of it. 

He made a few dwarven videos. They are on Youtube. The uploader of those two videos I posted are him. I still have a ton of things on my external HDD from back then. I started uploading them but got lazy after a bit.

I got the link to the Vid he did of us from Vindication test:

Damn Phylor!  You had to post one of CoDoH didnt ya LOL.  Luckily I wasnt on for that one lol.  Old school good times!

I was trying to catch names.  I didn't see a Scout sitting for stamina so I'm pretty sure I wasn't in it :P

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

I was trying to catch names.  I didn't see a Scout sitting for stamina so I'm pretty sure I wasn't in it :P

Must have been an afternoon fight because I didnt see many IC there.

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

My guildie had low resolution, but was fun times.  This was around 2006 Test server.  It was a random tag we were running to try out specs.  Holding mines was hella fun.  Better than ninja charging IMO.

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg