Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsLoD

Some Shadowbane reminiscing...

Well it was MM....

There was some guy in MM that key cloned. The sad thing was is that he was the worst key cloner I have ever seen. Was worse than an average player on one character...

Yeah.  He had a deflock group he solo ran.  Was amusing.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Started on Death, was a part of Lok-ri as Dy'nereir, then went to Mourning and played with House Avari as Rhend (and briefly Darlantan). 

I remember our wars/fights with LoD and Virakar (became great friends with a few in VA) very very well still. =)

Rhend - SB - Hy'shen/Avari || Rhend - AA - LotD || Dynereir - SB - House Lok-ri || Magius/Amok - AC - Too many to list

This pic was from the first month of Chaos server.  My guild was Sacrifice, and was located on the eastern most island of the desert.  Those were the days.

95aaFUD.jpg

This one is from a developer event - they summoned giant demons that set fire to everything.  After the event our town still remained on fire :)

Ummz0Ah.jpg

My Xbow Warrior helping Conman the Uber to defend a bane on Mourning Server.  My buddies and I all made a spec group with the last name Toast. We subbed to a care bear guild to get free PL's and then slaughtered them once we all hit max level. Nation chat was HILARIOUS that day.

slvPunG.jpg

Savage, thanks for posting a pic of the Chaos server map!  I've been looking for one for ages. :D

So many memories.....

SB holds the longest 72 hours straigth of gaming i have ever done... thanks to LoD while they were on Mourning. Good times... such good times!

The Sundered Guard

I may be old! But least I am not dead.

hahaha cmurder did u mod edit ur sig to be the same dimensions as the elite posters'?

No, I just posted my sig the size I wanted it.  Always good to see you around Madro!

Edited by cmurder

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

So many memoeries. A few I think of.

The panic I felt when lazily farming and saw a PK guild charge through the trees lol

Wandering around enemy territoy solo on my Assassin. Catch a barb, if I remember right, wandering around. That was my first solo kill and it felt so damn good. We chatted in tells after and laughed about how he was shouting for evac with no response :D
My fury playing 'hop the walls' with group after group during a bane.

One island being full of PKers. The rest of the server got so disgruntled we teamed up and leveled the place.

My own shop in the city of Black Oak. When I popped back years later the city was owned by a different guild but the shop's name was the same. That made me smile :)

Toon size based on stats so my huntress was a giant next to her trainer.

5-10 minutes before a bane went off, the spam of reloggign as people restarted the game.

man has any VA shown up here? ...I loved those guys

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

man has any VA shown up here? ...I loved those guys

I thought of VA and Shadowclan a few days ago.

I checked VA's website and it was no longer functional.

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com

I thought of VA and Shadowclan a few days ago.

I checked VA's website and it was no longer functional.

Sad to here, fought against VA on the Vindi server, good guild and good fights.

I once had a 1v1 duel that literally lasted 15 minutes or so. It was me, a crusader, vs a templar. We were both specializing in the defense category. It was the most intense fight I have ever had in a video game. My adrenaline rush was so great that I honest to god thought my heart would fail. I was shaking and sweating to the maximum and I couldn't even see straight (yay tunnel vision). I barely won the fight. Not even sure how I managed to do so.

It was near one of the rune droppers. Sadly I can't remember which one (it was in a foresty area with grobolds I think). It could of been an easy fight 2v1 but I told my friend to stay out of it. Honor and glory! Ever since then I haven't ever had any encounter even close to that epic. I've been hungry for a Shadowbane successor of some sort ever since. I hope that Crowfall can deliver.

Here is the only evidence I have left of me playing SB

2TbbeMI.jpg

ERZ9Ewu.jpg

ZCDt8wB.jpg

Sentinel was by far my favorite class to play. I love the idea of a magical nuke that can even kill the caster. Such a rush!

Edited by shiden86

@Shiden86•<Nendou|Jozefu|MooCow KungPow|KillerBewbies>

"Innovation requires risk; it's a key ingredient. We're comfortable with that, because we firmly believe that the core of this design is solid."

"Some of the people that we've attracted will figure out that this isn't the game for them. They will leave, and we'll thank for them giving our game consideration."