Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introducing Myself

ennonn

Hey everyone!

New to this forum, but I intend to read this whole thing!   B)

I'm a 28 year old guy from Belgium, but moved to Canada in December last year . Why you ask? I'll give you the short version. Played Lineage 2, met a girl from Canada, after a while I went to visit, one thing led to the next, she moved to Belgium for a year to live with me and we decided that I was gonna move to Canada permanently. We got married in September 2013 and I've been living in Canada now for over 7 months. Loving every minute of it :) Sometimes you just have to go for it in life!

I backed Crowfall on Kickstarter and started with getting one of the cheaper packages, after getting some updates and just falling in love with the game I decided to upgrade to a Sapphire package. Can't wait to get into all the alpha/beta versions and get a first feel of the game.

I played about 5 years of Lineage 2 and I loved the castle sieges there, they used to get me so hyped to play. I stopped playing it though as it doesn't feel smooth compared to newer games and their graphics engine is terribly outdated. 

I ended up in Archeage, which was very nice but I was never really convinced, the game is ok but it got too much hype in the beginning and now it's kinda dying. Never even got a char to max level there, it's not completely my thing. 

World of Warcraft is taking up most of my time now, in addition to that I play some Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Diablo 3 and Blade and Soul. 

Can't wait to play Crowfall, I like all the great work you guys are putting into this, the updates/videos look great. 

I also intend to stream Crowfall a lot as soon as Alpha start, my wife got it as well so we'll be playing it together on our Twitch channel. Feel free to come have a look!
http://www.twitch.tv/thegamingcouple

Nice to meet you all  :)

Edited by ennonn

TheGamingCouple.png

Go check us out on Twitch!