Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posting Showing Aberrant Behaviors

Yesterday, after I had posted a comment in a thread, I hit quote on someone else's post, typed in a reply, hit post, and it actually updated my previous post, appending the new content. I'm absolutely certain I didn't forget to hit post in the interim, because I verified that the textarea contained only the most recent quote and most recent reply (I usually proof read and preview my posts). Moreover, twice when I tried to correct this, it kept re-updating the earlier post, rather than creating a new post. I had to hard refresh my browser window to correct the behavior. I was using whatever the most recent version of Firefox is.

Today, I noticed a duplicate notification of a single post that was internally duplicated. There's only one post by Cash in the thread, but its contents are duplicated, and I got two notifications:

XK3BAJV.png

OOSMEN4.png

Maybe you've customized the javascript of the forum, and at least one race condition has been introduced? The two issues could easily be related.

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

It has happened again.

Notification List:

oWoadaH.png

FC7U4ai.png

Offer:

I'm happy to dig into this. Honestly, there's no way I'm going to expend the effort of my own accord, but if you'd like assistance in figuring out wtf is going on, ping me over PM.

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.