Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kickstarter Package Discrepancies Now?

I am on the fence of upgrading from sapphire to ruby package,and i was reading what additional items i will get by upgrading, when something caught my eye.

I went back to the original Kickstarter page, and saw, for Sapphire early bird ($450)....you get the following......(and this is copy/paste from the kickstarter page)....

SAPPHIRE PATRON:
+ Access to Alpha 1
+ Name-A-Location (subject to approval)
+ Access to expanded symbols for Guild Heraldry creator
+ 5 bonus tax-free parcels for your personal Kingdom (10 total), starting title Baron/Baroness
+ Upgrade (to small Castle) your personal Kingdom's exclusive Kickstarter stronghold
+ 1 Villa for your personal Kingdom
+ Divine Cathedral (to God of your choice) in your personal Kingdom
+ Sapphire Avatar Frame
+ Sapphire Forum Badge
+ Sapphire Patron Title in credits
+ALL PREVIOUS REWARDS

Now, under "ALL PREVIOUS REWARDS"....under the AMBER patron...the reward is "+ 1 additional character slot (6 total)",

Now, here is the list for the KS Sapphire to 2015 Ruby Upgrade they are offering....again, this is Copy/paste, and i have highlighted the differences ( so far that I have seen). I want to upgrade to the $1000 ruby package, and if this is true, will defiantly help my decision...or I might even go higher...

KS Sapphire to 2015 Ruby Upgrade:
Your Kickstarter Sapphire bundle provides the following:

• 1 month Kickstarter bonus VIP membership
  • Guinea Beast Pack Animal
  • Kickstarter Sapphire Avatar Frame
  • Kickstarter Sapphire Forum Badge
  • All Kickstarter Badges and Frames up to Sapphire level
  • Thanks in the credits as a Kickstarter Sapphire Patron
  • Digital copy of Crowfall (retail $50)
  • Kickstarter exclusive: Arcane Weapon Recipe set - (Cosmetic)
  • Kickstarter exclusive: Quarterhorse summoning figurine
  • Copy of Digital Art Book
  • Copy of Digital Soundtrack
  • Reserve Unique Character Name
  • Kickstarter exclusive: Warhorse summoning figurine
  • Exclusive God Statue for your personal Kingdom (your choice)
  • 1 additional character slot (4 total)
  • Kickstarter exclusive: Nightmare summoning figurine
  • 3 cottages for your personal Kingdom
  • Increase your account bank size by 20%
  • Choose the name of a fallen hero (subject to approval)
  • Physical Collectors Edition of Crowfall
  • Reserve Guild Name
  • 30 bonus tax-free parcels of land for your personal kingdom
  • Choose the name of a fallen monarch (subject to approval)
  • Access to expanded colors for Guild Heraldry creator
  • Access to Alpha 1 and all subsequent tests
  • Select the name of a location in-game (subject to approval)
  • 2 Villa for your personal Kingdom
  • Divine Cathedral (to God of your choice) in your personal Kingdom
  • Access to an expanded selection of symbols in the Guild Heraldry creator
  • Custom, unique Guild Heraldry (subject to approval)
  • Exclusive stronghold (Medium Castle) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Count or Countess
  • Admission for two to the Crowfall launch party (travel not included)
  • Kickstarter exclusive: All-Father Statue Relic : Blessing of Knowledge +1% training of combat skills
  • Forgemaster Statue Relic : Gaes of Craftsmanship +1% training of crafting skills
  • Centaur Statue Relic : Blessing of Courage +1% hunger resist
  • Dwarven Blacksmith Thrall NPC : Improved crafting
  • 72 months VIP membership (6 years)
  • Exclusive stronghold (Small Castle) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Baron or Baroness

The KS Sapphire to 2015 Ruby Upgrade grants these additional items*:

• 20 months VIP membership (1 year 8 months)
  • Thanks in the credits as a 2015 Ruby Patron
  • 2015 Ruby Avatar Frame
  • 2015 Ruby Forum Badge
  • All 2015 Badges and Frames up to Ruby level
  • 1 cottage for your personal Kingdom
  • Exclusive stronghold (Medium Castle 2015) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Count or Countess
  • 15 bonus tax-free parcels of land for your personal kingdom
  • 1 villa for your personal Kingdom
  • Exclusive stronghold (Small Castle 2015) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Baron or Baroness
  • Exclusive stronghold (Large Keep 2015) for your personal kingdom

Am i missing something here? Now the Sapphire gets a "Medium Castle" originally.....and by upgrading you get another Small Castle 2015 and a large keep 2015?

And now, why is it only 4 total character slots???? When the KS list showed 6??
The kickstarter pledge said 10 additional tax-free parcels.....now the package says 30? ( I remember something about additional tax-free parcels...but i dont think it was 30)

So my question is ( to someone who actually knows the answer.....PANN would be just right for this btw).....
Is the KS Sapphire to Ruby upgrade list accurate? Meaning if I upgrade or not, that is what Im going to get? and if i do decide to upgrade, the " The KS Sapphire to 2015 Ruby Upgrade grants these additional items*:" list is what I will receive?

It's just a little confusing is all.......Some clarification would be just peachy!!! And be nice on the responses....it's an honest question.

Edited by Agravenn
Picture removed.

dulpoa76627.png

KS sapphire should have 

total 6 characters

total 15 land parcels

ks small castle+ ks large keep

by looking at the difference between 2015 sapphire and 2015 ruby, I would expect that if you upgrade to 2015 ruby you should the following additional:

2 years vip

2015 badges up to ruby

1 cottage

1 villa

10 land parcels

2015 medium castle (you will lose the ks large keep but keep the ks small castle?)

1 admission to launch party

snowmizer, if you want specific answers from ACE about exactly what's in the box, your best bet is probably to email support directly.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

These upgrades are pretty complex, because they are all increments over which package you start from. 

Here's what the increment was planned to be from Kickstarter Sapphire to 2015 Ruby:

VIP X 20 Forum Badge/Frame - Ruby Patron 15' Credits - Ruby Patron 15' Alpha 1 Launch Party Invite cottage Stronghold-medium castle/CountCountess-15' 15 x Tax-free Parcels   7 cell Stronghold-large keep 15' Stronghold-small castle/BaronBaroness-15' Villa                

When I give myself a KS Sapphire for testing and then look at my upgrade to Ruby, here is the increment I get:

The KS Sapphire to 2015 Ruby Upgrade grants these additional items*:
  • 20 months VIP membership (1 year 8 months)
  • Thanks in the credits as a 2015 Ruby Patron
  • 2015 Ruby Avatar Frame
  • 2015 Ruby Forum Badge
  • All 2015 Badges and Frames up to Ruby level
  • 1 cottage for your personal Kingdom
  • Exclusive stronghold (Medium Castle 2015) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Count or Countess
  • 15 bonus tax-free parcels of land for your personal kingdom
  • 1 villa for your personal Kingdom
  • Exclusive stronghold (Small Castle 2015) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Baron or Baroness

So our goal with these hybrid updates were not to make them equivalent to either the Kickstarter or the 2015 of that level, but to give a meaningful/valuable increment for the pledge amount involved. 

For example you get slightly more VIP going from 2015 Sapphire to 2015 Ruby, but you are starting with a lot less VIP with a 2015 Sapphire (24 months) than with Kickstarter (72 months).

I hope this helps!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

if what tyrant say is true, not clear yet but true.

if i upgrade my KS saphire to 2015 emerald the "new" extras that i will get is insane:

• 2 exclusive strongholds (Medium Castle 2015) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Count or Countess ($369 x2)
  • Exclusive stronghold (Small Castle 2015) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Baron or Baroness ($179)
  • 2 exclusive strongholds (Large Keep 2015) for your personal kingdom ($115 x2)
  • Exclusive stronghold (Large Castle 2015) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Duke or Duchess ($599)

For a total of $1746 only for those itens on sale and if they are in the normal price $2280

133 months VIP (133 x $15 = $1995)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and if you buy the 2015 emerald bundle just that:

large castle 2015

60 VIP tickets

mael4.jpg

if what tyrant say is true, not clear yet but true.

if i upgrade my KS saphire to 2015 emerald the "new" extras that i will get is insane:

• 2 exclusive strongholds (Medium Castle 2015) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Count or Countess ($369 x2)
  • Exclusive stronghold (Small Castle 2015) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Baron or Baroness ($179)
  • 2 exclusive strongholds (Large Keep 2015) for your personal kingdom ($115 x2)
  • Exclusive stronghold (Large Castle 2015) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Duke or Duchess ($599)

For a total of $1746 only for those itens on sale and if they are in the normal price $2280

133 months VIP (133 x $15 = $1995)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and if you buy the 2015 emerald bundle just that:

large castle 2015

60 VIP tickets

This is clearly a bug in the upgrade process. You should report it in the Bug forum.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

This is clearly a bug in the upgrade process. You should report it in the Bug forum.

no its not, if you read the reply from tyrant ks sap to 2015 ruby grant you

so its not a bug, its a custard huge bonus

mael4.jpg

I'll check this out tomorrow.

The original question still stands........

"Is the KS Sapphire to Ruby upgrade list accurate?  Meaning if I upgrade or not, that is what Im going to get?  and if i do decide to upgrade, the " The KS Sapphire to 2015 Ruby Upgrade grants these additional items*:" list is what I will receive?"

Edited by Agravenn
Picture removed.

dulpoa76627.png

I ... I ...  :blink:

This must be the upgrade to Bloodstone? I can't begin to understand why the KS to 2015 upgrades are so ... I can't find the right word here. Insane!?

That why im excited and probably gonna throw some more money in the artcraft face hahahahaha the bloodstone tier in this option will have so many stuff that his/her EK will be full in the 1st day ahahaha

I'll take good care not to call this a bug...

Tyrant himself said its not... Let`s see some official reply on this :)

And think about it, they will let the Intern guy do the upgrade stuff and do an huge error like that? this is where artcraft makes their money, its not supposed to be THAT wrong :P

Edited by 20kilo

mael4.jpg

The original question still stands........

"Is the KS Sapphire to Ruby upgrade list accurate?  Meaning if I upgrade or not, that is what Im going to get?  and if i do decide to upgrade, the " The KS Sapphire to 2015 Ruby Upgrade grants these additional items*:" list is what I will receive?"

For what tyrant says and what i understood, you will keep all things you got from your sapphire ks and plus that list he mentioned who have in each tier after the rewards we already have, but sure its got some errors like you said like the character slots, nothing that some screen shot and some contact with ace not fix :)

Enjoy the freaking nice bonus and lets do it :P

Edited by 20kilo

mael4.jpg

I'll take good care not to call this a bug...

f5YKJch.gif

no its not, if you read the reply from tyrant ks sap to 2015 ruby grant you

so its not a bug, its a custard huge bonus

I doubt ACE would alienate their high level backers with something like this.

It is a bug.  Also, in regards to the format, if you recall, that was the same format used previously for upgrade tiers.  You do not get each, you get the highest.  The others were previously listed as well in the KS backing lists, but we did not get them at the higher tiers.  It included the rewards from lower tiers in the lists.  I may not be phrasing this correctly, but to be concise, it is listing the sapphire and ruby reward, but you only get the ruby stuff.

For example, you do not get the title of baron and count, you get the title of Count.  You do not get a Medium and a Small Castle, you get a Medium Castle.  The baron title, and the small castle are from the sapphire list.  Another Example is that the Emerald Kickstarter rewards list showed every reward from backer to emerald including each tier.  The list was lengthy, and would have included insane amounts of strongholds, vip, and parcels.  We did not get those items, since they were not part of the "actual" emerald list, it just showed the lower tiers too.  

So our goal with these hybrid updates were not to make them equivalent to either the Kickstarter or the 2015 of that level, but to give a meaningful/valuable increment for the pledge amount involved. 

For example you get slightly more VIP going from 2015 Sapphire to 2015 Ruby, but you are starting with a lot less VIP with a 2015 Sapphire (24 months) than with Kickstarter (72 months).

I hope this helps!

For this reason, and including the statement above, we can conclude that they are meant to be worth less than the KS backer rewards, but more than the 2015 backer rewards.  This is a bug.

Edited by Corpsewake

PmnGhMD.jpg

í blóði er hefnd kvöl er ótta dýrð sorg ríkir