Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Testing Timeline And Current Status

Jihan

At this time, external testing has begun for all Pre-Alpha backers, and all Alpha 1 backers have been invited to participate in portions of the Pre-Alpha testing.

Pre-Alpha "Hunger Dome" phases 1.0 and 1.1 have completed. These phases included testers from the Pre-Alpha, Alpha 1, and Alpha 2 testing groups.

Further Hunger Dome combat testing is expected in January & February 2016, followed by Pre-Alpha 2.0 "Siege Perilous" tentatively scheduled for March.

We have no information on when Alpha 1, Alpha 2, or subsequent testing phases will begin, or about the expected spacing between test phase groups; the community speculates 2-3 months per phase but there's no developer statement on this subject.

Live release is scheduled for early 2017.

Edited by Tyrant

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

will we receive an e-mail when alpha 2 is eligible for testing?

You are eligible now, but it's a manual process to add you as a tester. The next test is on Friday. You should get your invite in plenty of time to download and play.

But yes, you should receive an email. You can always go to https://backers.crowfall.com/#/client to see if you can download the game.

Edited by Arkade

• 4 months later...

Hoping to be added in time for Thursday's test myself. I got Kickstarter backer status through the "trusted merchant" (or whatever it's called) they have set up because I didn't know about the game back then. As of now the .../client url tells me I'm ineligible to download ^^;

SR8DSig_Ankh.png

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

Hoping to be added in time for Thursday's test myself. I got Kickstarter backer status through the "trusted merchant" (or whatever it's called) they have set up because I didn't know about the game back then. As of now the .../client url tells me I'm ineligible to download ^^;

Hello and welcome to Crowfall.

If your account isnt permitted yet, just write an email to support@artcraftent.com,

and ask for getting your account ready for testing. :)

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.