Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: Pre-Alpha News! - Official Discussion Thread

Well it feels a bit rushed but I'm really impressed that you are y at this stage already. Hopefully some people will do some videos.

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

Well it feels a bit rushed but I'm really impressed that you are y at this stage already. Hopefully some people will do some videos.

There will be a lot of videos and streams of the pre-alpha, trust me.

People have been waiting to get a first glimpse and get the traffic of every CF backer into their Twitch stream or YT channel.

Hype's real. ^^

Now all Alpha one will Press F5 for their mails, thanks ACE Team F5 guys F5!!! come on abuse your F5 key [waiting for the mail]

Breaking News Hotmail, G-mail and Yahoo service's down due to crowfall spammers :lol:

What have you done guys, I only have said F5 twice or you're so hyped now  :ph34r: ?

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Do we know roughly how many backers are eligible for Pre-Alpha?

Considering the huge amount of money of the corresponding packages, i would say a few dozens but I may be wrong

I would say most definitely less than 50.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Well done on Hunger Dome, going from pointless flailing to an actual game mode without wasting too much time and effort.

And of course not having NDA (since you're not scared of us looking under the hood or talking rubbish about it) is huge these days. Well, at least i feel so.

Crowfall is Love, Crowfall is Life

Welcome the hunger

Todd is Love, Todd is Life.

Please keep in mind also that most of the crowdfunded games that we are often compared to (in press articles, etc.) were Kickstarted back in 2012 or 2013. Our campaign ended in March of 2015 – so while we are VERY proud of what we have accomplished, keep in mind that this is just the beginning of Crowfall’s development!

Which games are meant by that?

...maybe I gonna change sides  *evil laugh*

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.