Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: Pre-Alpha News! - Official Discussion Thread

3. We randomly assign each player to a three-person team.

#lern2read #PUGLyfe

But if we have that large a % of testers, then the chances of us playing together is better than straight up PUGing.... :D

Here's hoping pre-alpha folks are good at PvP!  

Gaunsaku

Elder, Lords of the Dead

lotd.org

LotD#1

"I'm on Yellow team, which team are you on?"

LotD#2

"I'm on Blue team"

LotD#3

"I'm on Red team"

You now have 3 teams ganging up to dominate, should be easy enough.

ESPECIALLY.... wait for it.....

WITH FRIENDLY FIRE!

If you will be playing the Hunger Dome, please (please!) consider recording your experience.  Don't know how?

Try OBS: https://obsproject.com/

OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is free and easy to use.  You can either stream your experience to Twitch/YouTube or just record it locally.

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

If you will be playing the Hunger Dome, please (please!) consider recording your experience.  Don't know how?

OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is free and easy to use.  You can either stream your experience to Twitch/YouTube or just record it locally.

Dont worry.

There will be a lot of streamers and youtubers getting in on A1. We will get tired of Hunger Dome if anything.

Those that are not in the pre- Alpha thank you in advance for your streams and videos.

Edited by Otto

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said:

Dont worry.

There will be a lot of streamers and youtubers getting in on A1. We will get tired of Hunger Dome if anything.

I hope your right. 

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

Question One - if all the LotD backers are playing together and absolutely dominate pre-alpha (while providing great feedback none-the-less) and this causes other alpha players to quit because they can't handle the harsh PvP environment, will you exclude us from future alpha tests?

Or if some other guild besides LotD did that.  I'm not sure who that would be, hence using my guild :)

If you lose you're still testing :)

Edited by oberon

Someone needs to create a Hunger Games/Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome mashup to promote this.

Are you still reading?  Get on it.  Stat!

Mix in some Under The Dome, too.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

In all honesty though, I'm glad that pre-alpha is around the corner to hopefully take the focus off how this forum operates and more onto the game. I look forward to the new discussion topics it will finally bring.

no truer words spoken on this forum in a while