Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tahru

Considering Eternal Crusade As A Filler

Our guild has been looking at Eternal Crusade as a place to let loose while CF ramps up.  As always, it would be nice to see some of our friends online if any wants to join in.

http://www.eternalcrusade.com/

We aren't doing anything official in there and we probably won't even create a guild in it.  It just looks like it could be a good time and nobody has had a chance to get bored of it yet.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Our guild has been looking at Eternal Crusade as a place to let loose while CF ramps up.  As always, it would be nice to see some of our friends online if any wants to join in.

http://www.eternalcrusade.com/

We aren't doing anything official in there and we probably won't even create a guild in it.  It just looks like it could be a good time and nobody has had a chance to get bored of it yet.

If this game going be Free to play, count me out.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I actually do not know the details of that.  I know they intend to be subscription based, but I heard a rumor that orks will be free2play.  free3play is not always bad.  It is pay2win that is bad.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

The Orks are going to be a free to play option with limited content.  You wont be able to have all the upgrades to higher level characters and weapons.  However, you will be able to get a taste for the game and play low level Ork Boyz.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

I actually do not know the details of that.  I know they intend to be subscription based, but I heard a rumor that orks will be free2play.  free3play is not always bad.  It is pay2win that is bad.

Yeah F2P in an online shooter can be pretty good as it ensures a steady stream of fodder for the vets. As long as the business model doesn't allow for P2W and hackers are not able to constantly create new accounts once they are banned then F2P could work out pretty well.

mael4.jpg

If the recent loss of all of the senior devs doesn't prevent Eternal Crusade from releasing, I will be very ecstatically playing from day one. I backed at the $40 level.

I just hope that they both A) launch, and B) eventually add Salamanders as a Space Marine option.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

Why did they lose all of the senior devs?

What happened?

Ostensibly, they're all just moving on to other things. Which wouldn't be suspicious, except that they did it en masse.

Here's an article about it: http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/08/warhammer-40000-eternal-crusade-takes-a-blow.html

The game project didnt ever make a solid impression to me.

The Dawn of War Franchise is too burned out anyway, there were really good strategy games of it in the past.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

That's not good news, sounds like a Pathfinder problem.

When you say pathfinder, do you mean pathfinder online? I followed that game's blog years back but I sorta lost interest. Did the same thing happen to them?

When you say pathfinder, do you mean pathfinder online? I followed that game's blog years back but I sorta lost interest. Did the same thing happen to them?

Pathfinder Online just laid off everyone but three people and is seeking a buyer to continue development.