Noekra

Hello Everyone

So I'm one of those guys who was basically searching for his go-to MMO recently. Aaaand I'm pretty sure Crowfall is it. You guys got basically everything I would've wanted nailed from what I can tell. 

I guess I'll give a brief description of myself or something? I'm terrible with introductions.

• One thing you should know, I am extremely handsome. That's a pretty important detail I think. Mirrors break whenever I stand in front of them for some reason though so I tend to stay away from most furniture. 
  • I am extremely cool. Sometimes my friends call me memelord supreme. I ride a tricycle
  • ...I'm not funny

Anyways, the experience MMOs can bring is very unique, and I hope some very memorable experiences will come out of this. I also hope to have a fun time interacting with some of you guys on the forums, so hi :)

Edited by Noekra

• One thing you should know, I am extremely handsome. That's a pretty important detail I think. Mirrors break whenever I stand in front of them for some reason...

Have you ever considered that you might just be a vampire?  :)

Regardless, welcome to the forums.

• One thing you should know, I am extremely handsome. That's a pretty important detail I think. Mirrors break whenever I stand in front of them for some reason though so I tend to stay away from most furniture. 

How can you say this and then say your not funny?! Cuz right there is hilarious! But welcome to CF!

Hmm, self centered... You will fit in here just fine...If ya need anything or have questions...Ask away, I am sure I can come up with some lie for ya.  Anyway, welcome aboard ole supreme one....

Bahaha. Thanks bud.

Have you ever considered that you might just be a vampire?   :)

Regardless, welcome to the forums.

That might be why I instinctively never go outside.

Its been decided, i will name my god "Memelord Supreme"

im flattered, really. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How can you say this and then say your not funny?! Cuz right there is hilarious! But welcome to CF!

Hehe, thank you and thank you. 

If you have been on an MMO search, you should just stop now, CF is going to be a hit!

Welcome to the board, and dont be afraid to contribute!

Oh yeah, I think I'm gonna love this game. Now I have to get my friends to watch Game of Thrones within the next year so they can board the hype train with me.

So I'm one of those guys who was basically searching for his go-to MMO recently. Aaaand I'm pretty sure Crowfall is it. You guys got basically everything I would've wanted nailed from what I can tell. 

I guess I'll give a brief description of myself or something? I'm terrible with introductions.

• I am extremely cool. Sometimes my friends call me memelord supreme. I ride a tricycle
  • ...I'm not funny

Anyways, the experience MMOs can bring is very unique, and I hope some very memorable experiences will come out of this. I also hope to have a fun time interacting with some of you guys on the forums, so hi :)

"I ride a tricycle" I had to read that like 2 times to make sure I wasn't wrong. LOL  :wub:

Welcome man. Epic intro post. 

Bahaha great intro. :D Welcome to the Crowfall community!

Thanks, glad to be here :D

CAW CAW CAW! Thats crow speak for Welcome Crow Bro ^^

Thank you :)

"I ride a tricycle" I had to read that like 2 times to make sure I wasn't wrong. LOL  :wub:

Welcome man. Epic intro post. 

That's how I got to my high school prom. And thank you lol

Edited by Noekra

Welcome to the game! Hope you enjoy your stay!

And yes, good intro, made me laugh :)

Heh, thank you.

O hey Log Horizon welcome :)

Oh yeah, love that anime. Just like I love your signature lol

Oh yeah, love that anime. Just like I love your signature lol

As the only anime themed guild in existence for Crowfall feel free to check it out :3, best of luck to you wherever you may end up

Soon you'll get a fixin of Crowcaine. Hang tight.

She no lie, she no lie, she no lie.... Crowcaine!

Got that stuck in my head, now you do too  :P