Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Combat Chat 4: The Hunger Dome - Official Discussion Thread

woot!

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/8476-crowfall-update-combat-chat-iv-with-tully-ackland-and-thomas-blair-82715/

That was a tough one to transcribe, a lot of Tullyisms and a lot of back and forth :)

oh and btw, excellent volume level.

Hiding inside something was going to be my main strat, someone got there first :)

I say everyone ignore the pvp when it first starts and try and find Tully's hidden stuff :)

"I'm totally outgunned and this is combat chat" haha the youtube generated captions are hillarious

"but then again I got teens with just steve and me at one point" does your wife know? :P

Edited by oberon

Nice combat chat.   Hope to see more footage, soon!  Thanks for the video.   And so, when is this going on?  Will there be any streaming from the development team?

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.

Great video. It's amazing how quickly things are progressing. I participated in a kickstarter for another game in 2013- that game has been in 'tech alpha' for a long time and isn't even worth logging into at this point. This game isn't even 6 months old and already showing more promise- go figure.

I just love the video guy. Nice combat chat too ^^ Definitely looking forward for more.  

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

Great video. It's amazing how quickly things are progressing. I participated in a kickstarter for another game in 2013- that game has been in 'tech alpha' for a long time and isn't even worth logging into at this point. This game isn't even 6 months old and already showing more promise- go figure.

It's fine to call those games by name!  ;)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!