Combat Chat 4: The Hunger Dome - Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, he's just British. 

In Combat Chat IV, Blair and Tully talk about the upcoming pre-alpha testing   FULL STORY 

woot!

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/8476-crowfall-update-combat-chat-iv-with-tully-ackland-and-thomas-blair-82715/

That was a tough one to transcribe, a lot of Tullyisms and a lot of back and forth :)

oh and btw, excellent volume level.

Hiding inside something was going to be my main strat, someone got there first :)

I say everyone ignore the pvp when it first starts and try and find Tully's hidden stuff :)

"I'm totally outgunned and this is combat chat" haha the youtube generated captions are hillarious

"but then again I got teens with just steve and me at one point" does your wife know? :P

Edited by oberon

Great video. It's amazing how quickly things are progressing. I participated in a kickstarter for another game in 2013- that game has been in 'tech alpha' for a long time and isn't even worth logging into at this point. This game isn't even 6 months old and already showing more promise- go figure.

I just love the video guy. Nice combat chat too ^^ Definitely looking forward for more.  

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

Great video. It's amazing how quickly things are progressing. I participated in a kickstarter for another game in 2013- that game has been in 'tech alpha' for a long time and isn't even worth logging into at this point. This game isn't even 6 months old and already showing more promise- go figure.

It's fine to call those games by name!  ;)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!