Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TragicNumberOne

Why don't more people use the star-rating in the suggestion box

I feel like its only one other guy and I who actually rates the ideas(and I barely do it). While of course, giving a detailed comment(haha, like those are actually made) explaining why the idea is agreeable/wrong would be more useful, the ability to quickly look at the stars would make things easier on the players and devs as far as filtering an idea's value goes.

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

It's not present on the mobile forum, and it's exclusive to the suggestion forum so people aren't into the habit of using it. Outside of popular topics, most suggestions are overlooked too.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

It's not present on the mobile forum, and it's exclusive to the suggestion forum so people aren't into the habit of using it. Outside of popular topics, most suggestions are overlooked too.

You make a good point there. Hopefully over time people will notice it.

I one-star quite a few threads without replying, rather than investing in a lengthy conversation about why this is a bad idea.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I am sure that to some extent the devs consider the "star rating" of suggestions.  However, you might as well not have a suggestion forum at all if that is the only way ideas are evaluated.  

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

The star is an offensive shape in my culture and I find it ethically unacceptable to take part in systems of star-related rating

I demand that we instead be given a point scale and each person be allowed 5 choices of randomly selected numbers between 1 and 100 for rating suggestions

I think the intention is very good

There should be a section in the forum where you can hand in suggestions and vote for suggestions.

Same goes for stretch goals

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

I think the intention is very good

There should be a section in the forum where you can hand in suggestions and vote for suggestions.

Same goes for stretch goals

I... I'm really not sure if this is trolling or not. I mean, it cant be... OH GOD, ITS HAPPENING!!!

I would one star this thread.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg