Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Riftblade123

A general meeting at the bar...Chaos? Probably.

Tayeko sat on a sofa on the bar, her Fae wings spread far. Her purple hair flowing down her back. Her daggers at her hip. After the betrayal of Kaeari...She had joined them again but things were still edgy. She smiled as she took a sip from her non-alcoholic drink. It still tasted like something from heaven. Or at least it did in her eyes.

"Kaeari? Kieran? Who do I have as company...Anyone would do right about now, I just want company..." Tayeko called out. It got so lonely. She didn't want to fight now. she just wanted to have time to get to know people. She liked the drinking and sometimes the people you got to know were amazing!

Kaeari hid in her room. Ashamed of her defeat. She hid for weeks on end. She came out only to eat, she did not speak, nor did she listen.

How did her plan fail? It was so well thought...

((Meanwhile))

A young woman waltzed into the bar. Her great-sword was easily recognizable as an Imperial blade. She was an Imperial guard. A rare sight at a bar, they usually keep to themselves. 

She ordered a mug of beer and asked for it to be sent to her seat. She sat down at the table behind Tayeko's sofa. When the waitress came over with her mug, she asked in a hushed voice, "What's up with the Fae?" She took a sip as the waitress replied. "No, that's actually our queen... She's been... Like this since one of her most trusted advisers defected." The waitress hurried off.

The Imperial human thought... "What is this place? Mentally unstable queens? Interracial equity?" Maybe she should have thought twice about her visit here.

((I don't have Skype so that's a no for me.))

Kieran stepped into the bar, his long sword sheathed and slung across his back. "I told you I was only going to be gone for a minute, Tayeko." he said. Slowly he moved closer to her, sitting down next to Tayeko on the luxurious sofa, his arm wrapped around her. Relaxing, he leaned back sipping on his flask and looking around the room. Noticing the young woman sitting behind the two of them, he briefly glances at her and goes back to his drink. Under his breath he whispered to Tayeko: "We might have some fun company."

"Hmm, indeed we may have some nice company...Let's see if she wants to talk." Tayeko turned around and smiled at the new lady. "My dear, want to sit with us? I don't bite..."

Tayeko smiled as she looked to the Waitress and ordered herself another drink for herself, the new lady and Kieran. the advisor may have defected and might not be coming back, who knows...But that is the past and this is the present. It is time to take matters into my own hands and it is time to make Hellspires what it was made to be...A place for champions, a place for war...

Kieran leaned his head back, and looked up at her, he blinked and simply starred at the young woman, not entirely sure what to say. "Oh hello, my name is Kieran. King Kieran, even." He chuckled at the mere use of the word 'king', it must have seen as amusing to him. "Please, my lady. Take a seat, I'd feel more comfortable if you did." Kieran said, his hand gesturing to one of the other open spots.

Regardless of what she would choose to do, Kieran sat relaxed taking sips from his drink.

"Yes, come sit with us! I am sure my king here would love some more company! He is the company sort of person. Myself? Well, I guess I like the company as well." Tayeko had a smile on her lips, a rare kind of smile. The kind of smile that had not been seen on her lips for a long time...The kind that was trusting. She turned to the waitress and nodded. "Another glass for me, the King and our new friend. Whatever she wants in terms of drink, she can have."

Tayeko looked at the new girl, she seemed nice enough.

Coin pops up under the table, and scurries over to Tayeko's feet, and says 'Hello My lady, sorry i am so late, i was gathering my winter stockpile of food for the coming winter months, i hope i didn't miss much ...' Coin peers at the other pairs of feet under the table, and pulls out her pistols, taking aim.

Tayeko looks at Coin and instantly chuckles "Coin, she is our friend...No shooting her feet...OR my husbands feet! I happen to like these two. They are both nice people...Now if she acts like the traitor, by all means, shoot...But not a MOMENT sooner."

Tayeko sighed and took another drink.

"There will be no shooting of anyones feet, hands or other body parts in my tavern!" Boomed a loud voice coming from the bar stand. "This tavern is a place of business and I will not tolerate any sort of violence within its walls or on my property!"

There stood Borimere, he had just come from the backroom. He is dressed in the standard barkeeps wear; black apron stained from years of use, over top a white shirt with rolled up sleeves, slightly unbuttoned at the top with matching dark brown pants and boots.  His dark brown beard was short and well groomed, as was his hair, and his skin is lightly tanned. If not for the streaks of grey hair, one could easily mistake him for a much younger man.  

He moved to stand by their table, towering over the little Guinecean, "Are we clear?" He said with a slight smirk.

(It feels good to be back ^_^)