Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Evocation

From Paris with Love

Hello to everyone,

I'm a whole new player around here, I'm following Crowfall for quite some time now and decided to introduce myself today (I guess it's the right section right ?!)

To begin with, I'm french, 24 years old, student in literature (still but soon finished !) and I'm playing MMO games since 2001. Phantasy Star Online has been my first MMO game on Dreamcast but I spent most of my time on World of Warcraft. I've seen a lot of MMO in my virtual career, P2P or F2P (almost everything) so I can pretty much say that I'm passionate and experienced in the middle.

Actually I'm looking for a new MMO game, PvP-oriented and definitely not something with a fast-food content. I really want a game capable of retaining myself for months (maybe year(s)... ), a fresh and pleasant experience beyond the conventional MMO games that we have in bulk nowadays. Crowfall looks promising and it is the only game that I'm truely looking forward this year, I hope it will met my expectations (rather high because, over my decade of MMO, I've learned to eat good food mainly; like a lot of us ?).

Thanks for reading my story and Hope to read you soon ! :D

Edited by Evocation

Welcome to Crowfall! I'm sure you'll find that people here are pretty friendly.

Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield :)

Do not wish it is easier, wish you were better.

A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.

Actually I'm looking for a new MMO game, PvP-oriented and definitely not something with a fast-food content. I really want a game capable of retaining myself for months (maybe year(s)... ), a fresh and pleasant experience beyond the conventional MMO games that we have in bulk nowadays. Crowfall looks promising and it is the only game that I'm truely looking forward this year, I hope it will met my expectations (rather high because, over my decade of MMO, I've learned to eat good food mainly; like a lot of us ?).

I'm confident that we will find what we've been looking for in Crowfall.  :)

Hope to see you in the French section of the forum soon!

Thank you all for your welcome ! :lol:

[...]

Hope to see you in the French section of the forum soon!

Hey mate ! Thank you for mentioning this section. Sadly I'm not allowed to participate in this part of the forum; it's apparently for the Backers (or maybe do I need to wait for some kind of account validation ?).

Hey there! Welcome to the community! Crow.

If you would like to test it out, you can currently play the game in it's pre-alpha version. In which you play in a team based Hunger Games genre named the Hunger Dome. You need to purchace a pledge package with Pre-Alpha, Alpha 1, or Alpha 2 in order to play it (Gold and above).

Enjoy your stay!

We are now recruiting! Read more here!

o8WHnLc.png