Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hamopeche

TESTING forum you-can't-post message incorrect

The error message in the button to start a new thread, which should indicate that only enabled testers can post new topics, instead says, "Only Crowfall backers can create new topics."

Please update the text to be accurate.

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

Might be an universal message, because this message also there in the News and Announcement forum.

It is entirely plausible that IPS is that horrible. I was giving the forum system a little credit by assuming that the message is contextualized either to the restricted forum or to the required user group. If there's a single, system-wide "you can't create a thread here" message, well......

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

That seems to provide basis for suspecting that there's a single, system-wide message. Good lord...

Yup, so we should make an universal message they can use instead.

Idea: "Only Crows with sufficient access can create topics."

It's not perfect, but it's a start.

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!