Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
weaponsx

The Tenth

Good peeps.

Gracen and Bear are both ideal Senior NCO's and since they are civies that is one of the best compliments I can give.

Weaps is the LT, a little green but with the right NCO's to groom him his leadership skills will blossom.

Ahahahahahahaha sorry LT, I had to.

Gracen and Bear are both ideal Senior NCO's and since they are civies that is one of the best compliments I can give.

Weaps is the LT, a little green but with the right NCO's to groom him his leadership skills will blossom.

Ahahahahahahaha sorry LT, I had t

Someone is running laps till I get tired!!!!!!

**edit.. NM i see you are already  banned drogen.. must be a new record.

Edited by weaponsx

Evald!

Virtus was a last named we used to establish connotations of valor, manliness, excellence, courage, character, and worth, perceived as masculine strengths. We used them to be able to track our guys and group us so we know they are members in the server up of games and just kind of progressed from there. the Jester was our first last name when we were JoW

dude has 260....wtf... 0.0  why?

It was the first day I was on the forums and first time I've seen a lot of people in many years, I was excited!

Excitement which has now dissipated entirely.

We will be here to check it out. Maybe someone will finally get it right. Tired of these bad .. bad.. BAD games as of late.Are 

Are you going to be in TT vent or the other one.

We just put it back up Jaxx, we have been hangin in TS for a bit. so yea we will be in there from time to time as this gets closer to .. well to what ever it is.

That's true!

Where you guys been? No Emu play for you?

Good to see you still into this stuff and playing

See you guys on the battlefield!

We went to magic bane for awhile, then the CN zerg hit and the fun level went to zero. After that we floated form game to game, we fell into archeage, which is.. well.. its something that's for sure. ATM we are looking for yet another good game to come out that gets it right. hopefully this one has a clue.

We went to magic bane for awhile, then the CN zerg hit and the fun level went to zero. After that we floated form game to game, we fell into archeage, which is.. well.. its something that's for sure. ATM we are looking for yet another good game to come out that gets it right. hopefully this one has a clue.

ally with us!  i represent no one!

also come back to sbemu and help us crush enemies.  though...gl finding a tree until the wipe coming up.

Edited by tenshijin