• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
weaponsx

The Tenth

Ill trade you guys phylor for dayel

DEAL

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Hmm i think you are getting the wrong end of that deal .. you have been in vent with phylor right ?!?!?! lol

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

Yes but Dayle's pc was purchased in 2005 (not joking), can barely run two applications of SB and he won't be playing crowfall unless somebody buys him a PC. 

The deal has been made, welcome to WM Phylor.

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Yes but Dayle's pc was purchased in 2005 (not joking), can barely run two applications of SB and he won't be playing crowfall unless somebody buys him a PC. 

The deal has been made, welcome to WM Phylor.

Hehe yea i think we have a guy that has a PC that old. Now since its a done deal, does he get knee pads or has to supply his own ?

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

Will Weps be tough enough to live in the Dregs?

Will Gracen ever leave his home in the Eternal Kingdom?

Will the support tune be bard-like enough for Bear?

These are all important questionS!!!!

Hehe yea i think we have a guy that has a PC that old. Now since its a done deal, does he get knee pads or has to supply his own ?

He can just use Starskreams old one's, they haven't been used in a while.

Go read the faq, support toons aren't true support but more like hybrid chars who still do dmg.

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

Oh trust me bury, I will be making sure he gets a link to this place:)

Yea AA is a ok game for now, hopefully this game gives us some of that old school pvp feel i been missing with these new games as of late.

Yea AA is a ok game for now, hopefully this game gives us some of that old school pvp feel i been missing with these new games as of late.

I wouldn't play AA with Gracen's PC...

wiDfyPp.png

AA is not an ok game for now.

It is a terribly buggy game, with a terrible design team and a publisher out to assault our pocketbooks!

It is a travesty what they have done to the gaming industry.  Just when I thought it couldn't get worse.

Here's to hoping Crowfall or Camelot live up to the hype!

weps!!  and hi all of TT

:)

Game looks good so far, will keep an eye on it.   Chances are our banners will meet ingame!  Been a long time since we had a good game.

HEY Melkrow how are ya doing buddy.......Hopefully we will see you in this game.

He can just use Starskreams old one's, they haven't been used in a while.

Go read the faq, support toons aren't true support but more like hybrid chars who still do dmg.

I'm pretty sure you will catch something if you touch Starskreams old computer  :)

And tell them to fix support toons if the do damage then I can't piss Doom and Weps off by getting KS's