Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trundar

Pre alpha videos from players

I have the feeling that they were rather busy with playing as the window seemed a bit rushed. Can be me but well it also depends how many people were actually playing. 

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

I have the feeling that they were rather busy with playing as the window seemed a bit rushed. Can be me but well it also depends how many people were actually playing. 

Shadowplay. Configure it to 20mn recording and you can easily get some footage to edit later.

Edited by arkh

I'd imagine they have an NDA or at least requested that the people that are already testing keep things under wraps til the game reaches a state that might look alright for viewers on something like twitch. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

As a point of clarification.  The testing at this point is not really pre-alpha.  It is in-house testing that they invited a small number of backers to participate in.  I would almost consider it pre-pre-alpha  There was no NDA, it was simply a short term, ~week, request that videos and the like are held back during this sanity test.  It is a very small play window.  Very soon we will have videos out the rear. :)

Edited by Tahru

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

As a point of clarification.  The testing at this point is not really pre-alpha.  It is in-house testing that they invited a small number of backers to participate in.  I would almost consider it pre-pre-alpha  There was no NDA, it was simply a short term, ~week, request that videos and the like are held back during this sanity test.  It is a very small play window.  Very soon we will have videos out the rear. :)

thanks for that info. I don't really mind that they want to show us a more polished version. 

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Thanks for the clarification. I'll take videos out the rear, ear or any other orifice at this point so long as I can vicariously keep an eye on development through you guys!

Can you tell us if it's fun so far?  :D

Alpha testing for certain features of the core module will begin at the end of Summer, 2015. We expect to be testing new features and content on a quarterly basis.

Last updated: Di, 24. Feb 2015 16:32 CEST

We understand that developing a game takes time and that its done when its done. But many people really are waiting for this game, which was always promised to us but never done, since over 10 years...

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

I'd argue about this but all I'll say is soon ™.

So you and ACE came to an agreement that you do not disclose any information for an agreed upon time about agreed up on content until an agreed upon expiration date?

So you and ACE came to an agreement that you do not disclose any information for an agreed upon time about agreed up on content until an agreed upon expiration date?

There should be a phrase for that, and maybe even an acronym!

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.