Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caenth

Crowfall Pledge Reward Comparison

There's a lot of confusion between all the different pledge bundles versions (Kickstarter and 2015). So, by request, I made a spreadsheet comparison with all Crowfall pledge Rewards.

You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LCUtaFNMAuHuhLXmB3UkoIiK3vR-9eVbUTo4uOeIi8Q/edit?usp=sharing

It's entirely possible that there are some errors or mistakes in the spreadsheet, so please reply to this thread with the corrections. I will correct the data if needed!  :)

Any feedback is appreciated!

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

No, he would keep the exclusive Kickstarter elements and gain the extra Ruby 2015 items. He won't loose anything, he will gain some elements, but I can't give you a comparison of that, because the differences between the KS and 2015 will differ between each package upgrade.

When he selects the upgrade to Ruby 2015 he should get a comparison presented to him. There might still be a few bugs in there though, so if you see one you should report them.  :)

ZCcquVD.png

Change log 2015-09-22

• Added the extra reward Strongholds to the higher tiers 2015. Got confirmation from ACE that the website did not list them, this will be corrected as well.

There is definitely an extra building with Sapphire and above 2015 packages that got added when we added the extra buildings to the KS packages. I'll be doing an update to what shows in the pledge packages on the website and send that info to you as soon as I finish it.

Thanks to Glockonfire for pointing out the error!

ZCcquVD.png

Change log 2015-11-11

Edit: I feel that some things are still missing from that list, like badges, avatars, titles and the credits.

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

Change log 2015-11-12

ZCcquVD.png

Updated the comparison sheet with mostly 2016 data and the Collector's Edition (CE).

Changelog 2016-01-05
  • Added Special Thanks on all packages. Somehow I missed this before.
  • Added 2016 Credits, Titles, Badges & Avatars
  • Updated 2016 Mounts & added "Figurine" to the category names.
  • Updated 2016 VIP, Tax Free Parcels & Buildings numbers.
  • Added Collector's Edition information.

KS Amber packages and higher come with the CE included. The content of the CE is separate and it comes with it's own digital copy of the game. This means viable pledge packages include 2 game copies/accounts in total.

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

Can't wait for @Canth and the rest of you to find any errors we made on this!

You mean something like the double starting title in the Ruby 2016 package?  ;)  

• Exclusive stronghold (Medium Castle 2016) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Count or Countess
  • Exclusive stronghold (Small Castle 2016) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Baron or Baroness

I assumed the Baron(ess) title was a mistake since no other packages have a double title. I didn't include it in my sheet.

ZCcquVD.png

- Supporter bundle 2015    header (This package and upgrades to it...) seems to be missing

- Bronze bundle 2016    shows 2 months VIP in the image, text says 3 months

- Gold bundle 2016    Bundle image seems to be missing

- Gold bundle 2016    Early Access icon seems to be missing (Alpha 2)

- Amber bundle 2016    "10 monhes VIP membership"

- Amber bundle 2016    "5 bonus tax-free parcels for your personal Kingdom (5 total)"

- Sapphire bundle 2016    "Bonus tax-free parcels of land for your personal kingdom - 10 Total"

Edited by courant101

You mean something like the double starting title in the Ruby 2016 package?  ;)  

• Exclusive stronghold (Medium Castle 2016) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Count or Countess
  • Exclusive stronghold (Small Castle 2016) for your personal kingdom and the starting title of Baron or Baroness

I assumed the Baron(ess) title was a mistake since no other packages have a double title. I didn't include it in my sheet.

Titles go with the building and parcels and are different for a male or female owner. 

Edited by IsumNemo

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Thanks Canth!

I totally missed the August gift of a guild hall name. 

Iri~

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.