gizmaul

Wayward Sons (WS) NA/EU

It's those you bring in that are not a part of the exclusive leadership that will bring new issues, recruiting is where it starts.  Not everyone will adjust and it's those bad apples one must be able to identify and deal with...

It's those you bring in that are not a part of the exclusive leadership that will bring new issues, recruiting is where it starts. Not everyone will adjust and it's those bad apples one must be able to identify and deal with...

Agreed! Recruiting is the double edged, blessed and cursed sword of all guilds. Thankfully, we have been extremely fortunate in our recruitment efforts. If and when the time comes that drama, disputes, and divisions need to be dealt with, it will, and swiftly. As I said before though, thankfully we haven't had that issue. So far there has been something about WS that has only attracted quality members and we intend to keep it that way the best we can.

Hey, page 9!

Edited by Zim

It's those you bring in that are not a part of the exclusive leadership that will bring new issues, recruiting is where it starts.  Not everyone will adjust and it's those bad apples one must be able to identify and deal with...

We are good at identifying issue and dealing with them:)  I mean there are always spam recruit guilds that will take them after we throw them back to gen pop.

I am very thankful for the recruits we have had this far. 0 drama is very nice. WS must just be a good luck charm, because the quality of people in it is phenomenal. I know this probably won't last and we will get a few bad eggs, but I also know it will be dealt with immediately. I have to agree with Zim as he put it perfectly when he said this

I agree with you to a point. The thing is, with the guild structure that we have chosen and the fact that everyone in leadership is someone that I have a history with, I'm fairly confident that we will have no such issues. Most if not all issues I've seen with guilds and drama starts at the top and trickles down. Within the Sons' organization, each member of management has their ego checked at the door. It starts with myself as GM to set that example and it is an unspoken yet fiercely held belief of each Elder within the guild.

So while yes many say this and few deliver, you can count us among the few for the reasons mentioned above and even more that have not been.

It starts with the top, and he is a great leader. Level headed and humble.

As promised, here is the new info I promised! We have expanded and adjusted our Rank Structure to allow for more flexibility and growth with in WS with the addition of 2 new ranks:

Bloodsworn:

-Fulfills specific and unique leadership roles within the guild, under the supervision and authority of the Elders and War Chief.
-Able to create unique units and divisions under the WS banner which includes recruiting specifically for their assigned/chosen tasks or roles.
-No voting rights within the Elder Council, but able to participate and contribute to Council's discussion.
-Voted in by the Council.

*This rank basically allows members to form their own spec ops within our organization. Whether they wish to form a band of caravan raiders, an all stealth unit, or stronghold defense, they now have the freedom to do so and run it how they wish under the supervision of leadership. They are our elites.*

Honor Guard:

-Headhunters who have demonstrated exemplary dedication and commitment to the guild.
-These members have gone above and beyond the call of duty.
-Knowledgeable about the culture and history of the guild.
-Privy to special privelege at times from the Council.
-Voted in by the Council.

*This rank is an honorary designation given to our most loyal and dedicated of members. They are those who have consistently proven their mettle, helped fellow guild members, and understand the Wayward culture. They are valued beyond measure and are indispensable to the survival of our guild.

All of this information and more can be found at wsnation.com!
Edited by Zim

Awesome!  A most creative and forward thinking approach to community building.  Just awesome!  But I have to say that Bloodsworn is about the coolest name for any title I have ever heard.

Awesome!  A most creative and forward thinking approach to community building.  Just awesome!  But I have to say that Bloodsworn is about the coolest name for any title I have ever heard.

Thanks Tahru! Crowfall is going to be all about letting members do what they want. The Bloodsworn rank allows people that freedom while still being a part of the bigger picture. 

Thanks for the compliment on the name!

Lol I have to agree, Bloodsworn is pretty awesome!

Command of the fist of Rokkr dropping by to drop some love on my fellow degenerates. 

Sup homies? 

Sup brah!

For whatever reason I seem to be drawn to or to attract degenerates!  We get such a bad rap.  But usually are better people!

We all have a little degenerate in us waiting to be unleashed!

can i just ask because one i love the guild name but how is ur EU side looking being a EU player/backer really looking for a guild with atleast a decent base on both sides of the pond

It is a build in progress.  But it is something we are serious about growing.  We feel that guilds that can create a push or pressure around the clock are going to be able to create an advantage in the campaigns.

Get in now and help build the EU ranks!