Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Wayward Sons (WS) NA/EU

Best of luck Zin with your wonderful guild!  May we become allies in a great adventure!  But if we become enemies, may it be in the true spirit of the game before us.

There'll be peace when you are done!

It is glorious isn't it! I can't wait for the day that we can say this is fully funded!

I can't wait till the bar is fully stocked:)

Best of luck Zin with your wonderful guild!  May we become allies in a great adventure!  But if we become enemies, may it be in the true spirit of the game before us.

Thank you! In whatever manner we shall meet, I hope that it is fun for all!

I can't wait till the bar is fully stocked:)

I know!!!!! AHH!! I get more excited the more I think about it!

There's tons that I want to see!

PvP mechanics ie dodging, blocking, combo system.

Walk through some of the stronghold concepts,

Crafting system, specifically blacksmithing.

I want more detail on what is possible with the EK's.  I'm really curious to know:

1) if EK's can be linked somehow (our guild EK to each of our personal EKs (like thru portals or instanced gates)

2) what the PvP rules (if any) are that you can enable in your EK.

3) can you confine PvP to just an specific area withing the EK (I'm thinking an arena)

I want more detail on what is possible with the EK's.  I'm really curious to know:

1) if EK's can be linked somehow (our guild EK to each of our personal EKs (like thru portals or instanced gates)

2) what the PvP rules (if any) are that you can enable in your EK.

3) can you confine PvP to just an specific area withing the EK (I'm thinking an arena)

It would be very interesting if you could section off pvp to certain regions within the EK. Yes the majority of PvP is going to be in the CW's but the idea of being able to add that element to certain portions of an EK is exciting as well!

As I see all the different guild threads, it is so strange not to see some sort of extra banter tied to the recruitment process.  Usually there is that added layer of faction and it is different, yet refreshing to go about that based only as a guild.