Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Wayward Sons (WS) NA/EU

LOL ok I will! In other news, we are getting ever so much closer to being able to test the game, I can't wait! I'm going to get a notebook to put all my notes in to give feedback with because I tend to forget things and I don't want to be like, "oh crap I forgot to mention x."

We are open for business!  Looking for a GREAT place to call home for CF.  Stop by and check us out.  Hop in TS and chat a bit.  You will not be disappointed.

So what class is everyone looking at? I know I know, kind of early to tell, but I'm thinking Knight for me as a main, but I also have my eye on that Ranger. I'm interested to see what they do with them.

Edited by Zim

So I learned something about classes today from reading a post on another sub-forum.  The archetypes are not the "classes" of the game but the rather base skill set that is shared by 3 different classes.  In other words there are 3 classes that use the "knight" archetype as their base, 3 classes that use the "confessor" archetype as their base, and so forth. Apparently this "class" decision is made early in the life of your character and is permanent.  So, the total number of classes in the game is the number of archetypes times 3.  Right now that number is 39.  At least that's my understanding.

For example:

You start the game with the base archetype Knight ... 

At some point you "promote" to your actual "class" amongst 3 options:

1. Swordsman = does more damage
  2. Crusader =  more defensive skills
  3. Sentinel =  ranged weapon and skills
Edited by Kason