Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Wayward Sons (WS) NA/EU

Serrated joined with Wayward Sons as our first allies because we believe in them.   We believe in their vision and cause and most importantly we believe in their sincerity.  That is not lip service as Serrated does not give lip service to anyone.  That is what we believe.  So if you are thinking about joining the Wayward Sons because you want to believe in their message and that is what you want in a guild.  Look no further.

All of us at Serrated will back Wayward Sons with our blood.  That is the way brothers treat brothers.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Serrated joined with Wayward Sons as our first allies because we believe in them.   We believe in their vision and cause and most importantly we believe in their sincerity.  That is not lip service as Serrated does not give lip service to anyone.  That is what we believe.  So if you are thinking about joining the Wayward Sons because you want to believe in their message and that is what you want in a guild.  Look no further.

All of us at Serrated will back Wayward Sons with our blood.  That is the way brothers treat brothers.

Thank you Tahru for your kind words! We look forward to many adventures at each others sides. May we together lay many weary heads to rest!

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

Welcome Hipicleas to Crowfall! We are so happy to have you joining our ranks here!

Hipicleas was instrumental in helping to get our guild website off the ground and our recruiting efforts in ESO. It is with great pleasure that I welcome him to our Crowfall efforts as well!

Greetings All,

Just want to say how happy I am at this alliance.  Two wonderful organizations joining forces early.  This should give us time to bond and sort several Crowfall issues together as the game is being developed.

Can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this... /bow.

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

So, I bought a gold pledge and then bought a large keep which upgraded me to amber. 

Do I not get the upgrades below added to my account that go with an amber level pledge?

• Exclusive stronghold (Medium Fort 2015) for your personal kingdom and a starting title of Knight or Lady
  • 5 bonus tax-free parcels for your personal Kingdom (5 total)
  • An Additional 3 months of VIP membership

My backer rewards on the account screen don't show any of these in the list.

Edited by Kason

So, I bought a gold pledge and then bought a large keep which upgraded me to amber. 

Do I not get the upgrades below added to my account that go with an amber level pledge?

• Exclusive stronghold (Medium Fort 2015) for your personal kingdom and a starting title of Knight or Lady

I was wondering the same thing.  I think I will be upgrading to Sapphire.  But it comes with a large keep.  Which I already bought.  Don't think I need 2:)

• An Additional 3 months of VIP membership
My backer rewards on the account screen don't show any of these in the list.

I don't think so. I think it's only if you "pledge," not purchase things out of the store, which I honestly think is a shame, but oh well.

Edited by Zim

We offer a mature laid back atmosphere, that is free of drama, politics, and general negativity. We offer a place where your voice is heard, where your concerns are addressed and your opinions directly affect the current and future state of the guild as a whole.

As a resident, we offer an attractive and stable location to craft, trade, or set up a base of operations for your guild. As a resident, you will also be able to enjoy the kingdom wide benefits that result from our exploits in the Campaign Worlds.

Every Clan offers this, few ever can deliver.  Social groupings invariably have issues or drama, it's how you cope or deal with confrontation as a whole which will in the end matter to your Clans survival.

EZgFne1.png

Every Clan offers this, few ever can deliver.  Social groupings invariably have issues or drama, it's how you cope or deal with confrontation as a whole which will in the end matter to your Clans survival.

Or we can just Donk the hell out of things and move forward:)

I agree with you to a point. The thing is, with the guild structure that we have chosen and the fact that everyone in leadership is someone that I have a history with, I'm fairly confident that we will have no such issues. Most if not all issues I've seen with guilds and drama starts at the top and trickles down. Within the Sons' organization, each member of management has their ego checked at the door. It starts with myself as GM to set that example and it is an unspoken yet fiercely held belief of each Elder within the guild.

So while yes many say this and few deliver, you can count us among the few for the reasons mentioned above and even more that have not been.

Wayward Sons is always seeking to grow in presence and reach. As such, we are now actively recruiting members from EU regions who plan to play Crowfall. If you have questions or wish to join, please post here or pm myself or an Elder.

Carry on!

-Zim

Well said Zim! I have had such a great time in ESO with you all so far and can't wait to continue to grow our ranks in Crowfall. This alliance is going to be a wonderful thing and I am excited to see what the future has in store for us.

K8aBVOn.png

Guild Thread - Head of Custodial Services