Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Check out - C&C Renegade X - The better Planetside 2

Urahara

Hello Crowfall fellows,

C&C Renegade X is an excellent online multiplayer shooter, which receives much less attention than it deserves IMO.

The reason for this is that its not a commercial product.

C&C Renegade X is a fan project of the extraordinary awesome community of the original game C&C Renegade.

Due to the sold out of the C&C franchise from the original developer to EA, and EA ruining the C&C franchise there was no successor of C&C Renegade planned. So the awesome community just builded their own successor to the game.

I really recommend that you give it a try if you didnt already, its really worth it.

As mentioned, C&C Renegade X being not a commercial product, the whole game is without any costs for you.

C&C Renegade X is totally free, because its made by the community of the game theirselves.

It even got a singleplayer campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=231SH6VF_K8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VHennwBhG8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8dq1C3yFys

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_X

Renegade X is a tactical first and third-person shooter video game with real time strategy elements created by Totem Arts. It is a free, fan-made remake of Command & Conquer: Renegade, which itself was a spin-off of the strategy series Command & Conquer published by Westwood Studios and later by Electronic Arts (EA). The developers received approval from EA to release their game,[1] and it entered open beta on February 26, 2014. There is currently no slated release date.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

• 1 month later...

I think it would be a lot cooler without the vehicles...

If it's anything like the original, it's designed for them. It's also a big part of command and conquer in general.

The game is great, I had some of my first online multiplayer experiences with it, and its so incredible awesome.

The game is really worth to be played if you still havent played it till today.

It costs nothing, its totally free.

So i can only really advise you to go give it a try.

Edited by Urahara

"better ps2"

max player count of 40...

Its not numbers of players what makes a game good or bad.

Its the gameplay.

But dont speculate, just go and give it a try yourself, its totally free, nothing for you to pay.

Edited by Urahara

Its not numbers of players what makes a game good or bad.

Its the gameplay.

But dont speculate, just go and give it a try yourself, its totally free, nothing for you to pay.

Well, I'm not interested, but in certain cases numbers do matter. One of the main points of PS2 is very large scale fights and this game is incapable of anything close. Why compare it to PS2 when it is clearly different? It's more like a Battlefield game.

gCWxS8u.jpg

Well, I'm not interested, but in certain cases numbers do matter. One of the main points of PS2 is very large scale fights and this game is incapable of anything close. Why compare it to PS2 when it is clearly different? It's more like a Battlefield game.

Its not an MMO of course. It's an online multiplayer game, with many players.

I dont know if the player cap really is 40 like you said, I was with 80-100 players on a map.

Because comparing it to something the people know is better than comparing it to something they dont know. Its right, its more similar to a Battlefield game, but due to here being MMO players they probably know PS 2 better.

Edited by Urahara

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...