Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why hello there Crowfall forums!

As you can tell I am beb2592 and I am pleased to finally be here as someone who purchased the Gold level pack!

I honestly have been following this game from afar due to money constraints (knew about it all the way back from the Kickstarter) but since my finances have opened up a bit recently I decided to back this project!

Now, unfortunately, I do not have quite the extensive MMO or even PC gaming background as many of you definitely have since I began playing MMOs around the original NA launch of Aion BUT I have tried to at least test each currently running major MMO since then. Anyway to wrap this up I am happy to be here and can't wait to see you all both on the forums and in game!

Welcome to CF! How long did you play Aion for?

Honestly not that long. It was basically the second mmo I tried (after WoW) and I believe I stopped due to the grind associated with the game. I heard that was fixed however. Now I can put up with grind but in my early mmo years it was a turn off. Nowadays I am trying to get more into pvp ( thus my interest in CF) but there aren't that many amazing pvp mmos imo that have a decent population and/ or are welcoming to newbies... I might be wrong however.

Right now I am dabbling a bit in GW2 and FFXIV (which has terrible pvp might I add).